21 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

Thumbnail

Manimal Shospital

by: gimpnipples

21 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

Our Latest Article: A look at The Boondocks
Photo

Youtube Poop NEWS with Stuart K Reilly ThreadYTPnews1 is back....sort of

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2761 replies to this topic

Poll: What ya'll love most about the show (278 member(s) have cast votes)

What ya'll love most about the show

1. The Actual Show (57 votes [20.36%])

Percentage of vote: 20.36%

2. Interviews (36 votes [12.86%])

Percentage of vote: 12.86%

3. The news-y stuff (66 votes [23.57%])

Percentage of vote: 23.57%

4. Stu making fun of idiots (63 votes [22.50%])

Percentage of vote: 22.50%

5. Stu and his awkward skunk/furry related moments (27 votes [9.64%])

Percentage of vote: 9.64%

6. OMFG YOUR SHOW SUCKS SO MUCH ASS KILLEN MYSELF 2NITE (29 votes [10.36%])

Percentage of vote: 10.36%

7. STOP MAKING FUN OF SPA-DINNER OR I'LL KILL YOUR FUCKING DOG YOU ELITIST FAG (2 votes [0.71%])

Percentage of vote: 0.71%

Vote

#2001 Offline ZenJames

ZenJames
  • 18,403 posts
  • Joined 07 August 2008

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

Ok stop it.

Though I will say.

Spoiler

3DS FC: 3067 4701 3759

zu5Iw7Z.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

#2002 Offline Guysafari

Guysafari
  • 7,918 posts
  • Joined 25 June 2008

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:12 PM

The deed has been done.

"Guysafari + Stuart Reilly
Sex tape

♥♥♥♥♥"
Little did all the viewers know that it was all against Guysafari's will.

No, seriously, it's something I look forward to seeing.

Now that I want to see!

♥♥♥♥♥Me too♥♥♥♥♥ :icon_redface:
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For meeting up with Miss10 and Deepercutt! For finding all three Meen images! For completing 5 matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For donating to the site!

#2003 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 3,826 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010
  • LocationVerizon Wireless

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

I think he got your good side on this one.

Our Minecraft server needs more regular patrons. We've a multitude of creative and survival worlds and unique mods--including YouChew's old creative and survival maps (the survival map's creative mode) and weapon/machine mods. If you'd like to join us please message Robotnikman or me to be added to the member group. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the default group with no building permissions.

the-outpost.org

revisionistfables.com--now running the forge-powered adventure/fantasy based Hexxit modpack! No whitelist--just grab the launcher from here and connect. 7/10 people say--"the uptime's.....alright."

For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member. Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

#2004 Offline Stuart K Reilly

Stuart K Reilly
  • 9,597 posts
  • Joined 22 August 2008
  • LocationOuter Heaven

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

Let the flames begin

E3eZumd.png

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

#2005 Offline Tale

Tale
  • 1,302 posts
  • Joined 10 February 2009
  • LocationA little old place where we can get together

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

I'm offended, Guysafari. I know you've seen my poops, but you mention EXPENSIVEDISCOUNT of all people. fuck shit cocks rage fucker

[/ego]

Naw, ExpensiveDiscount deserves a mention. He's amazing for being newer. He falls in an amazing category even without being new!

YJdd2qa.gifF   U   C   K

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "I actually preferred it when the book was in your possession." (Regular) April 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

#2006 Offline dewmann

dewmann
  • 4,856 posts
  • Joined 29 December 2010
  • LocationArnold Layne is in my ears and in my dream dolls

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

You have way too much fun talking about WalrusGuy

mbsxcfR.png

Dance on a Volcano Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating the the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

#2007 Offline gamerislanduk

gamerislanduk
  • 2,614 posts
  • Joined 13 November 2010
  • LocationGalilee

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

I thought you said you liked the movie idea.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#2008 Offline Girla PurpleHeart

Girla PurpleHeart
  • 9,102 posts
  • Joined 05 August 2007
  • LocationDwarf Planet Eris

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

It's been a while since you did a YouTube Poop News. And holy fuck, today is amazing! I pretty much like how you interview with Guysafari. And no Guysafari, I won't flame you for forgetting about other forgotten poopers, including me. =P

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

#2009 Offline Triple_sSs

Triple_sSs
  • 10,722 posts
  • Joined 31 October 2007
  • LocationThe Satellite of Love

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:51 PM

Same here.
I guess he just couldn't come up with anything good to say. :P
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!

#2010 Offline Stuart K Reilly

Stuart K Reilly
  • 9,597 posts
  • Joined 22 August 2008
  • LocationOuter Heaven

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Same here.

Spoiler

E3eZumd.png

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

#2011 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 3,826 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

We're being disrespectful. We need to have a moment of awkward silence to honor the suicide of Waxonator.

Bugs me his fans have probably never heard of madanonymous or HotelWeegee. Imagine living in a world where you only followed one pooper. Maybe they'll branch out and spread the love around to better poopers, but not likely.

Our Minecraft server needs more regular patrons. We've a multitude of creative and survival worlds and unique mods--including YouChew's old creative and survival maps (the survival map's creative mode) and weapon/machine mods. If you'd like to join us please message Robotnikman or me to be added to the member group. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in the default group with no building permissions.

the-outpost.org

revisionistfables.com--now running the forge-powered adventure/fantasy based Hexxit modpack! No whitelist--just grab the launcher from here and connect. 7/10 people say--"the uptime's.....alright."

For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member. Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

#2012 Offline Guysafari

Guysafari
  • 7,918 posts
  • Joined 25 June 2008

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

Thank god I did that interview unmedicated. I'm so dull when I'm on it :P
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For meeting up with Miss10 and Deepercutt! For finding all three Meen images! For completing 5 matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For donating to the site!

#2013 Offline Smonge

Smonge
  • 3,826 posts
  • Joined 20 August 2010

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

Sounded like a fun interview--good synergy between you guys. It was like Larry King except not mindnumbingly boring.

the-outpost.org

#2014 Offline gamerislanduk

gamerislanduk
  • 2,614 posts
  • Joined 13 November 2010
  • LocationGalilee

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

Same here.

Spoiler

So you do like Waxonator?
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#2015 Offline ♖NAveryW♖

♖NAveryW♖
  • 9,416 posts
  • Joined 19 August 2007

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

May as well respond:

-I was sort of surprised you considered Waxonator so similar to me that we might be the same person (assuming that wasn't an act, which I hadn't considered while watching). I've never liked his stuff. It does indeed seem like a copycat, but in the most shallow, superficial manner, taking my worst jokes and using them in less funny ways, etc. People are usually shocked when I tell them I don't like Waxonator's videos, but the ones I've seen I find downright annoying.

-I laughed very, very hard at the screenshot of the movie vs. screenshot of the game comparison, but you did neglect to mention I drew a bunch of other stuff on the edges of the screen. Rather, you seem to have deliberately cropped it so you could pretend I didn't do very much. And skewed a couple of other facts to support the image you were trying to portray.

But I do enjoy good jokes at my expense, and the report on my post made me laugh heartily, so I commend you.

GRKPYtZ.jpg

Getting 1st in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 2013 April 2013 - "walrusguy where do u get the censorship beep sound effect" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down He has contributed some articles Interviewed. For winning lucky lottery.

#2016 Offline Prez

Prez
  • 7,753 posts
  • Joined 14 July 2008
  • Locationhell

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

I laughed a bit over the talk of NAvery's movie. Waxonator never really caught my interest, though. I watched a poop of his and I just moved on.

Spoiler

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

#2017 Offline DoomZappo

DoomZappo
  • 3,755 posts
  • Joined 26 July 2010
  • LocationOranda

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

That spa-dinner video you showed looked awfully familiar...

Oh wait, I saw it on YouChew.
PNind.jpg
Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating the the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

#2018 Offline Axe

Axe
  • 18,517 posts
  • Joined 03 December 2007
  • LocationMOURNHOLD, CITY OF LIGHT, CITY OF MAGIC

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:42 AM

That spa-dinner video you showed looked awfully familiar...

Oh wait, I saw it on YouChew.

Yeah, I noticed it up there in the Board Videos a couple days ago. Didn't watch it though, and apparently it was for the best.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!

#2019 Offline chemistryguy

chemistryguy
  • 535 posts
  • Joined 15 April 2010
  • LocationShacked up with Michael Rosen

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:26 AM

Waxonator did have some genuinely excellent poops. Both of his Jungle Book poops were what got me to subscribe. The pleads for money, his descent into uploading garbage and the general fappery in the comment sections are what got me to unsubscribe a month or so ago.
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

#2020 Offline Captpan6

Captpan6
  • 19,016 posts
  • Joined 23 December 2007

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:15 AM

I didn't know Waxonator was asking for money. Hmmm...

Nevertheless, I kinda liked him aside from all the overused memes and stuff. I don't think he deserved all the subscribers though.

q2bfnCS.pngq2bfnCS.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating For winning lucky lottery! May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job!