• Announcements

• Dopply

Meetup Poll   08/24/2016

http://www.strawpoll.me/11074057 Yet another poll for you to vote in. Please answer truthfully: would you be interested in an officially sanctioned YouChew meetup event?
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emperor Ing

Why the site was down

77 posts in this topic

Wow...

I know....

file.php?avatar=261_1246748673.png

Whelt has a great avatar! Wow, indeed.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

We don't know exactly what caused this, but we do have a few guesses (server related, Firefox related)...

Unless you mean Firefox messed it up for everyone, I don't think so; I was using Opera and my post times were still messing up.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

Good to see the forums back, thanks guys. :)

Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!

I blame Marty McFly.

marty-mcfly.jpg

he's looking at you

he challenges you to fisticuffs

what are you to do

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

I was a little irritated, mostly due to having become addicted to the site.

it's nice to know why it was down, and to know it's back up.

I blame Marty McFly.

marty-mcfly.jpg

he's looking at you

he challenges you to fisticuffs

what are you to do

i'll

doom.jpg

KILL HIS BROTHER

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0