marty-mcfly.jpg

he's looking at you

he challenges you to fisticuffs

what are you to do

What'samatter?

CHICKEN?

SvenFletcher

Wait, the forums were down?

I was playing Prototype for the past week, nonstop.

But seriously, good job, guys.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 117 days before it was shut down

MASTERFURRYX

Darn the crash took 1 day away from my total time logged in counter. :(

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Dedede will be fucking in your ass

4evermario
Darn the crash took 1 day away from my total time logged in counter. :(

Luckily for me I was still clicking around the links to keep my logged in counter ticking

ThyToonyman

thanks for fixing the forum guys, I was suffering from withdrawal already

Won the Showdown Tourney AND defeated Dark Fox's surprise theme team 2-0 during the Festival Swept the board during DF and Miss10's Showdown Tournament 2017 EYELASHES! For meeting 2112pk! For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 196 days before it was shut down

spennyrinko

I made good use of time in the forum's period of absence.

That's not to say I didn't care about the forum crashing, though.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Nice work soulja. Oh-h you fu-ucking faggot! You found me, you shit! Yay! For being a cookie giver!

Bya

You should have left the clock as is and changed all the icons to the Moon from Majora's Mask.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Emperor Ing

I personally enjoyed the small break.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

KlausTheWizard

There was something I wanted to post here as a topic, but during the downtime I forgot it.

For getting 2nd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating November 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "Alton Brown ultimate smackdown of Bad Eats" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

So that's what's been going on, and I thought the site got hacked LOL

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Dillrod90
I personally enjoyed the small break.

Break from modding, or your own personal break? I'd assume that they could easily be one in the same, although anyone can take a break from Youchew, if they were a mod it would be much harder unless the site was down.

So I see your point.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

Android Prince

I really didn't miss it too much, as much as I hate to admit it. Maybe I just needed some time away. I don't know, but I found another community that's only a bit smaller than this one, yet isn't a bunch of faggots (for a smaller community, that is). Plus I found out that SMBZ episode 7 was out, so I had plenty to do.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Probo

One thing about the search engine. It's working much better but it doesn't take note of text in quotes that aren't part of the body. Was that intended? By that I mean:

Hello.

If you searched for "person" that wouldn't show up, but it would if you searched for "hello".

For staying warn free for 9 years Eat da candy it's a little itchy... For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed background card

Designed cards #6, #13-16, #19-20, #25, #29, #31-33, #36-40, #43-47, #50, #52-54, #57, #59, #62, #65, #68, #70-72, #79, #81, #90, #100

Illustrated card #93 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributing banners for the Halloween and Christmas skins For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World during our community challenge event. Fine dined on Norwegian escargot. For clearing Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Way to go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For taking third place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 1st as "Favorite Staff Member" - 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Best Image Editor 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest. Your drawing was voted the best!
For drawing an awesome Ford image!

Futures Passed

I wouldn't have minded if it was shut down for a bit longer, since it was a holiday, and it gave everyone a break. The people that have to be here to keep this place running smoothly don't get many breaks unless they ask for it ahead of time. Even then, it makes the others have to do more work, or else some chump comes along and spams the place to hell.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

Emperor Ing

Indeed, I don't get too many breaks.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Sign in to follow this