G.I Joe: Rise of Botanist

by: mullet

Yesterday, 01:03 PM

Thumbnail

YouTube Poop Tennis: C...

by: PusoPimp

Yesterday, 12:24 PM

Announcement

The Writing Staff is currently looking for new members. Click here for more info

Our Latest Article: Hiring New Writing Staff Members
Photo

fanfiction.net

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
143 replies to this topic

#101 Offline Malkmusian

Malkmusian
  • 18,587 posts
  • Joined 21 April 2008
  • Locationthe lovely sights of MY ASS

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

Here's blinding your sight, kid.
Posted Image
For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

#102 Offline FlipJick

FlipJick
  • 5,144 posts
  • Joined 01 June 2008
  • LocationPony St.

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

I was about to make a Casablanca joke... then I found out it was about Casablanca.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

#103 Offline Malkmusian

Malkmusian
  • 18,587 posts
  • Joined 21 April 2008

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

I was about to make a Casablanca joke... then I found out it was about Casablanca.

And most of them are one-shots from Ilsa's POV or events concerning Rick and Captain Renault after Ilsa and Victor leave.
Posted Image
For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

#104 Offline FinalSquadalah

FinalSquadalah
  • 1,321 posts
  • Joined 08 February 2009
  • LocationSpacious jizz

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

k that's enough get back to the cartoon slashes and childhood icons killing people

your dinner must spa-die in the ship

#105 Offline NinjaCoachZ

NinjaCoachZ
  • 2,918 posts
  • Joined 26 January 2009
  • Location20X6

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:31 AM

I actually made a fanfiction parodying all those poorly made, author-appeal-fillied ones. But knowing me, it'll probably never get done. And also, on a related note:
http://www.homestarr...sbemail188.html

L6xbpc3.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#106 Offline ApolloBoy

ApolloBoy
  • 311 posts
  • Joined 29 June 2007

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

Homework, homework, oh how I can
For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down

#107 Offline Arique

Arique
  • 2,630 posts
  • Joined 30 July 2008
  • LocationThe Connecticut 2: The sequel to Connecticut.

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:28 PM

[spoiler]Sonichu: Unexpected Developments

A Sonichu fanfiction by Protodude

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters portrayed within this story. This is an unauthorised story written by a fan for fun, in tribute to a creative universe greatly enjoyed by myself and, I

The year, 2012. The ship, The RMS Titanic.100 years after the sinking of the infamous ship, watch and see.as it sits at the bottom of the ocean for 2 whole hours.AND THEN RISE UP TO END THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, in the last 5 minutesTITANIC 2012

#108 Online Whelt

Whelt
  • 82,380 posts
  • Joined 13 October 2007
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:31 PM

oh wait lol

I underestimate the internet
2013 For the category of User With Funniest Avatars. For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

#109 Offline Shazy-Shaze

Shazy-Shaze
  • 4,018 posts
  • Joined 13 June 2008
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

oh god this thread is amazing

jh5JjWf.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#110 Offline Toggle

Toggle
  • 12,489 posts
  • Joined 11 July 2007

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC
[spoiler]Ignorance

K'nuckles was in his own little world, light headed and had a surreal feeling about him one particular day. It wasn't any ordinary day, other than the constant need for sugar and alcohol and no money to spare for it. Nay, the sun was out, and it was hot on Stormalong harbour, leaving its civilians sweaty and uncomfortable. Usually Stormalong was supposed to be... well... stormy. But no, for one day, it was a searing ninety degrees and Cap'n K'nuckles felt as if he had done illegal drugs. The man felt as if he wasn't really their, like he was synthetic and non-existent. Something about today was just too weird. The only thing keeping the cobalt haired man from in high spirits was one of his only friends, Flapjack. The blonde was prancing around the lower docks of Stormalong slashing and playing in the water to keep himself cooled off. of course, he had to torture the older man by stripping down to nothing but his blue trousers and revealing his flawless pale chest, his wavy blonde hair barley licking his soft as silk shoulders every time he hunched over a dock, his bright blue eyes marveling at the water. K'nuckles thought Flapjack was just adorable, even with how annoying he could be at times. With Bubby keeping a sharp eye on Flapjack to make sure the cute ten year old didn't fall and drown, the Captain sat back on the lower docks, watching with a bottle of rum in hand. Bubby, after arguing with the tanned skin captain for an hour about how drinking in front of Flapjack was a bad example, looked disgruntled and tired, the water was warmer than she liked it today, and the two males weren't helping at all with her stress. After hours of hearing Flapjack whine to K'nuckles about being bored, only to return to the water while K'nuckles whispered sailor swears under his breath, the sky blue whale grew frustrated beyond belief.

"Hey! Why don't you two go to the Candy Barrel? I'll give you both enough money for two Candy Mugs if you leave me alone!" K'nuckles and Flapjack blinked, both awestricken, at the whale. She barley ever had acted like this before, and only when she was distressed did she act upon impulse and yell at the two.

"You've got money?" K'nuckles instantly turned his attention towards what the whale had said about money, since whenever he needed it, it wasn't there.

"Yes I've got money!" Bubby reached into her mouth to pull out a small green bag full of coins and throw it in the direction of a cobalt haired head. Having the bag his right on target, K'nuckles whined and pulled his hat off to rub where it had grown sore from the impact. Flapjack pulled his red and white striped shirt over his head before bending over to retrieve the green bag.

"You alright, Cap'n?" The sweet blonde asked, receiving a disgruntled groan from the older man. Bubby turned around and dove beneath the water, searching for colder depths.

Once the pain had subsided from K'nuckles head, the two began heading for the Candy Barrel, talking excitedly about what they wanted to get while they were there.

Peppermint Larry greeted his two rarely paying customers with his usual lipless smile, cheeks round and red. Flapjack, always enthusiastic about everything, ran up and greeted the store clerk.

"Howdy Peppermint Larry! How's business?" He asked, seating himself upon a red pillowed stool. The man sighed and ran a hand through his slicked back hair.

"It's okay, I guess. I mean, the economy is really bad right now and I barley have any customers anymore, but of course someone of your youth wouldn't really know what economy even means," The brunette gave Flapjack a look as he shook his blonde head, yellow locks of wavy hair hitting the sides of his face as he did so.

"Nupe! I have noooo idea what you're talking about! But I'm guessing it's bad," The boy smiled and gave Larry a sweet fluttering of eyelashes. Just then, K'nuckles cleared his throat to gain some attention. As Larry turned his focus onto K'nuckles, the captain pulled out the green bag of money from his pocket.

"Well today is your lucky day, my man, because I, being an adult, know what you're talking about, and I'm willing to fix that problem," K'nuckles opened the small bag with stiff fingers. The surgery done to him long ago was still affecting his prosthetic bones. After much struggle, the sides of the bag fell to reveal a small pile of gold coins stacked in a mess. Peppermint Larry's eyes lit up, and he was quick to smile and give all his attention to his customers.

"Great! So what can I get you two?" The brunette asked enthusiastically. K'nuckles first glanced to Flapjack and for once in his life, gestured with his hands for Flapjack to order first.

"Really Cap'n?" Flapjack asked in astonishment, causing annoyance to flood over the generosity in K'nuckles heart.

"Yes really, now hurry up and order before I change my mind," The captain urged. Flapjack skimmed his choices on the shelves behind the eager store clerk and his eyes fell on a small cup of an assortment of sweets. Flapjack pointed at it and asked demanded he have it, followed by a polite "Please". Peppermint Larry nodded and gave it to the young boy, K'nuckles handing over the payment before telling the store clerk what he wanted. Larry nodded and obediently retrieved exactly what K'nuckles pleased for.

"Thank you, Peppermint Larry!" Flapjack's nasally cute voice rang in K'nuckles ears. Damn that boy, he needed to learn to be sterner.

Popping a lemon flavoured hard candy into his mouth from the cup of assortments, Flapjack smiled at K'nuckles, who was left blushing after Flapjack returned his gaze on his candy. Why he blushed, the man did not know, but he could admit that more than once in his life he had had sexual thoughts about the young lad. He was also highly convinced that every man Flapjack came in contact with wanted to take advantage of the petite little boy as well, so it would be normal to have thoughts like that over such a girly boy. But blushing over something as simple as a smile... Maybe it was just the weird feeling in his head today, he guessed. To bad he guessed wrong, and it wasn't that at all. He tried to finish the sugar coated luxury in front of him in a state of anything less awkward, but couldn't. He sat there, flustered and embarrassed. That boy was too cute for his own good.

"I need a drink," K'nuckles moaned as he sat up from his empty cup that was once occupied with candy.

"But Cap'n, I'm not done yet," Flapjack pouted, a few caramel candies in his mouth and a liquorish in his hand. The cobalt haired man sighed, taking off his hat once more to rub his head, which this time hurt because of a growing headache.

"Come on, you can take it with us," at that, the captain left with a fast stride, Flapjack trying to shovel candy in his pockets and mouth and run after his captain all at once.

The disgruntled captain made a beeline to the liquor store, Flapjack sticking his soft pink lower lip in a pout that he the liquor store was the only place he couldn't follow his role model. Some role model...

"Do you really need to-?"

"Yes," The captain cut off what Flapjack was going to say before he said it, approaching the store he favoured oh so much. Flapjack crossed his small arms, not happy with what his captain was doing.

"Why do you always have to-?"

"Because it makes me feel better! Now leave me be!" At that, K'nuckles entered the store, leaving Flapjack to grow depressed outside the doors, heat causing him to pant slightly from his fast walk.

"Why is he always so mean about his beer?!" Flapjack felt small tears gather in his eyes. Alcohol was the one thing he couldn't share with the captain, and trust me; he wanted to share everything with him. He longed for the captain to be proud of him, acknowledge his efforts, praise him when he did something right, and say "I love you too" whenever the small blonde told his captain that he loved him, and not to be ignored with a grunt or "whatever". Some things that the captain did like ignore Flapjacks efforts tore the small boy in half sometimes, and more than once Flapjack had cried himself to sleep because his best friend had said nothing when Flapjack had done something right for once. K'nuckles was a sin, something that Flapjack shouldn't hang around, and Bubby was the best role model ever, yet Flapjack favoured his problem more than his supporter. He pleads for the one he couldn't have, the one that would never notice him, the one that Flapjack believed to hate him. It killed the boy on the inside.

As K
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 264 days before it was shut down

#111 Offline Malkmusian

Malkmusian
  • 18,587 posts
  • Joined 21 April 2008

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:23 AM

[quote name="Toggle"]WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC
[spoiler]Ignorance

K'nuckles was in his own little world, light headed and had a surreal feeling about him one particular day. It wasn't any ordinary day, other than the constant need for sugar and alcohol and no money to spare for it. Nay, the sun was out, and it was hot on Stormalong harbour, leaving its civilians sweaty and uncomfortable. Usually Stormalong was supposed to be... well... stormy. But no, for one day, it was a searing ninety degrees and Cap'n K'nuckles felt as if he had done illegal drugs. The man felt as if he wasn't really their, like he was synthetic and non-existent. Something about today was just too weird. The only thing keeping the cobalt haired man from in high spirits was one of his only friends, Flapjack. The blonde was prancing around the lower docks of Stormalong slashing and playing in the water to keep himself cooled off. of course, he had to torture the older man by stripping down to nothing but his blue trousers and revealing his flawless pale chest, his wavy blonde hair barley licking his soft as silk shoulders every time he hunched over a dock, his bright blue eyes marveling at the water. K'nuckles thought Flapjack was just adorable, even with how annoying he could be at times. With Bubby keeping a sharp eye on Flapjack to make sure the cute ten year old didn't fall and drown, the Captain sat back on the lower docks, watching with a bottle of rum in hand. Bubby, after arguing with the tanned skin captain for an hour about how drinking in front of Flapjack was a bad example, looked disgruntled and tired, the water was warmer than she liked it today, and the two males weren't helping at all with her stress. After hours of hearing Flapjack whine to K'nuckles about being bored, only to return to the water while K'nuckles whispered sailor swears under his breath, the sky blue whale grew frustrated beyond belief.

"Hey! Why don't you two go to the Candy Barrel? I'll give you both enough money for two Candy Mugs if you leave me alone!" K'nuckles and Flapjack blinked, both awestricken, at the whale. She barley ever had acted like this before, and only when she was distressed did she act upon impulse and yell at the two.

"You've got money?" K'nuckles instantly turned his attention towards what the whale had said about money, since whenever he needed it, it wasn't there.

"Yes I've got money!" Bubby reached into her mouth to pull out a small green bag full of coins and throw it in the direction of a cobalt haired head. Having the bag his right on target, K'nuckles whined and pulled his hat off to rub where it had grown sore from the impact. Flapjack pulled his red and white striped shirt over his head before bending over to retrieve the green bag.

"You alright, Cap'n?" The sweet blonde asked, receiving a disgruntled groan from the older man. Bubby turned around and dove beneath the water, searching for colder depths.

Once the pain had subsided from K'nuckles head, the two began heading for the Candy Barrel, talking excitedly about what they wanted to get while they were there.

Peppermint Larry greeted his two rarely paying customers with his usual lipless smile, cheeks round and red. Flapjack, always enthusiastic about everything, ran up and greeted the store clerk.

"Howdy Peppermint Larry! How's business?" He asked, seating himself upon a red pillowed stool. The man sighed and ran a hand through his slicked back hair.

"It's okay, I guess. I mean, the economy is really bad right now and I barley have any customers anymore, but of course someone of your youth wouldn't really know what economy even means," The brunette gave Flapjack a look as he shook his blonde head, yellow locks of wavy hair hitting the sides of his face as he did so.

"Nupe! I have noooo idea what you're talking about! But I'm guessing it's bad," The boy smiled and gave Larry a sweet fluttering of eyelashes. Just then, K'nuckles cleared his throat to gain some attention. As Larry turned his focus onto K'nuckles, the captain pulled out the green bag of money from his pocket.

"Well today is your lucky day, my man, because I, being an adult, know what you're talking about, and I'm willing to fix that problem," K'nuckles opened the small bag with stiff fingers. The surgery done to him long ago was still affecting his prosthetic bones. After much struggle, the sides of the bag fell to reveal a small pile of gold coins stacked in a mess. Peppermint Larry's eyes lit up, and he was quick to smile and give all his attention to his customers.

"Great! So what can I get you two?" The brunette asked enthusiastically. K'nuckles first glanced to Flapjack and for once in his life, gestured with his hands for Flapjack to order first.

"Really Cap'n?" Flapjack asked in astonishment, causing annoyance to flood over the generosity in K'nuckles heart.

"Yes really, now hurry up and order before I change my mind," The captain urged. Flapjack skimmed his choices on the shelves behind the eager store clerk and his eyes fell on a small cup of an assortment of sweets. Flapjack pointed at it and asked demanded he have it, followed by a polite "Please". Peppermint Larry nodded and gave it to the young boy, K'nuckles handing over the payment before telling the store clerk what he wanted. Larry nodded and obediently retrieved exactly what K'nuckles pleased for.

"Thank you, Peppermint Larry!" Flapjack's nasally cute voice rang in K'nuckles ears. Damn that boy, he needed to learn to be sterner.

Popping a lemon flavoured hard candy into his mouth from the cup of assortments, Flapjack smiled at K'nuckles, who was left blushing after Flapjack returned his gaze on his candy. Why he blushed, the man did not know, but he could admit that more than once in his life he had had sexual thoughts about the young lad. He was also highly convinced that every man Flapjack came in contact with wanted to take advantage of the petite little boy as well, so it would be normal to have thoughts like that over such a girly boy. But blushing over something as simple as a smile... Maybe it was just the weird feeling in his head today, he guessed. To bad he guessed wrong, and it wasn't that at all. He tried to finish the sugar coated luxury in front of him in a state of anything less awkward, but couldn't. He sat there, flustered and embarrassed. That boy was too cute for his own good.

"I need a drink," K'nuckles moaned as he sat up from his empty cup that was once occupied with candy.

"But Cap'n, I'm not done yet," Flapjack pouted, a few caramel candies in his mouth and a liquorish in his hand. The cobalt haired man sighed, taking off his hat once more to rub his head, which this time hurt because of a growing headache.

"Come on, you can take it with us," at that, the captain left with a fast stride, Flapjack trying to shovel candy in his pockets and mouth and run after his captain all at once.

The disgruntled captain made a beeline to the liquor store, Flapjack sticking his soft pink lower lip in a pout that he the liquor store was the only place he couldn't follow his role model. Some role model...

"Do you really need to-?"

"Yes," The captain cut off what Flapjack was going to say before he said it, approaching the store he favoured oh so much. Flapjack crossed his small arms, not happy with what his captain was doing.

"Why do you always have to-?"

"Because it makes me feel better! Now leave me be!" At that, K'nuckles entered the store, leaving Flapjack to grow depressed outside the doors, heat causing him to pant slightly from his fast walk.

"Why is he always so mean about his beer?!" Flapjack felt small tears gather in his eyes. Alcohol was the one thing he couldn't share with the captain, and trust me; he wanted to share everything with him. He longed for the captain to be proud of him, acknowledge his efforts, praise him when he did something right, and say "I love you too" whenever the small blonde told his captain that he loved him, and not to be ignored with a grunt or "whatever". Some things that the captain did like ignore Flapjacks efforts tore the small boy in half sometimes, and more than once Flapjack had cried himself to sleep because his best friend had said nothing when Flapjack had done something right for once. K'nuckles was a sin, something that Flapjack shouldn't hang around, and Bubby was the best role model ever, yet Flapjack favoured his problem more than his supporter. He pleads for the one he couldn't have, the one that would never notice him, the one that Flapjack believed to hate him. It killed the boy on the inside.

As K
Posted Image

#112 Offline Ianprower

Ianprower
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 06 August 2009
  • LocationThe Sea Of Nothing

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

Title: "Bart Simpson Dies A Violent Death".

A/N: Fuck you Scott, you fucker!

The Simpsons: Bart Is Dead

Bart Simpsons walked through the corridors of Springfield Elementary. It was quiet in this darkness.

"Heheheheheheh...now to plant my special antrhax in Skinners office. HA HA HA HA HA..." Bart Simpson said.

"SIMPSON!! What are you doing?" Skinner said.

"Uh...anthrax?"

"You know the penaltly for when Bart Simpson uses anthrax? I get to murder you."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh. NO!" Bart said as he was picked up by Skinner.

"Skateboards aren't allowed on these premises." Skinner said as he nailed Bart to Bart's skatboard.

Skinner shoved a gallon of hot sauce down bart's throat.

"Ow man. That fucking hurts."

Skinnner took a pole wrapped in sandpaper and shoved it down Barts throat as well.

"OW."

"Yes, mother will be pleased."

"NOO!"

Skinner then plucked out Bart's eyes with the pole after pulling it out of Bart.

"Would you like a meatball?"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNO!!'

"I hope you like your scalp pulled off you annoying bastard." Skinner said as he jabbed a steak knife into Bart's skull, cutting off the top of his head.

"Now to eat your brains." Skinner said as he ate Bart's brains.

"Duuhhhhhh!?" Bart was retarded.

Skinner smacked Bart with a bat. He put him in a bag. He grinded Bart up in a meat grinder.

The doorbell rang at the Simpson home.

"Who is it?" Homer said as he opened the door.

"Hello, Simpson father. Bart has moved to Washington D. C. to live with the president. He sent you this special package of fresh meat." Skinner said as he handed the family the meat.

"WOO-HOO!" Homer said.

"DINNER TIMME!!" Marge said.

"MMMMM!" Homer said as he ate the grilled meat.

"MMM! I also enjoy this!!!" Lisa said.

"Delicious!!" Marge said.

Maggie took out her pacifier.

"Yum."

"YAY!!!!" The family collectively cheered.

The end.

WTF
Posted ImagePosted Image

#113 Offline MetalSocks240

MetalSocks240
  • 29,294 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2007
  • LocationGWAR Fortress, NH

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:11 PM

Arthur vs. the World

It was another typical day at the Read residence where the two siblings I

604f675a31.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

#114 Offline Malkmusian

Malkmusian
  • 18,587 posts
  • Joined 21 April 2008

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

[quote name="MetalAcid5"]Arthur vs. the World

It was another typical day at the Read residence where the two siblings I
Posted Image

#115 Offline MetalSocks240

MetalSocks240
  • 29,294 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2007

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

How To Break A Family

DW was at kindergarten, playing in the sandbox.

604f675a31.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

#116 Offline Ianprower

Ianprower
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 06 August 2009

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

Arthur's Bad Day

A FanFiction by The Amazing Captain Awesome(LOL)

Based on the Characters and Stories by Marc Brown

As he lay in his bed, Arthur could not sleep. He wished for the days in Mister Ratburn's class,
so many years ago. Grade eleven was already hard enough. It was a hard day for the little Aardvark, but what could he do but supress his feelings? What else was there that he could do? It all started many hours ago, when he woke up at his friend Buster's house after a sleep-over.

"Arthur, hey Arthur," whispered Buster in the darkness. Arthur reached out from his sleeping bag and reached for his glasses. It was dark, but the electronic clock was bright and penetrated the abyssmal recesses that was Buster's room. The red number were glowing brightly, and burned Arthur's eyes. He tried to make out the time.

"Buster, it's three o'clock in the morning. What are you doing up? Arthur said weerily.

"I wanted to show you something, but I was waiting for my mom to go to bed." Buster sat up, and rolled out of bed.
He reached into a shoebox under his bed. Buster was hiding something here, it was very clear he didn't want his mom to see what he had collected. Buster opened the box and pulled out a magazine, and he turned on a flashlight that was neatly tucked inbetween his mattress and his bed. He spoke to Arthur,

"I don't get to see my Dad very much, ever since my parents split up. My mom told me that my Dad wasn't right,
that he was confused. But I don't know what she means, well at least I didn't."

Buster opened the magazine, and showed Arthur. The magazine was of the erotic nature, something that boys their age could not understand. But what they truly couldn't understand was that the people in this magazine, with all their touching and their kissing...they were all men.

"I think my Dad," Buster stammered,"I think my Dad might like boys instead of girls. I think that's why my parents split up. Arthur, I got this magazine out of my Dad's sock drawer last summer."

Arthur sat up. He felt uncomfortable. He remembered learning in Church that boys are supposed to like girls,
and they weren't supposed to fall in love with boys. It was stated very clearly in the book of Leviticus.

Arthur thought long and hard about Bible class, but he couldn't help but notice Buster's hands. One was holding the book, the other holding the flashlight. The light was long and slender, smooth and warm from the light.

Buster was enjoying feeling the light in his hand while he looked in the magazine.

"Buster," exclaimed Arthur,"you need to put that book away, or Jesus might think you like boys! And then you'll never get to heaven!"

Buster dropped the book, and turned off the light. He leaned forward on all fours and got right in Arthur's face.
"It's too late Arthur, I like boys too."

Buster pounced on Arthur, and shoved a sock in his mouth to muffle the scream. Arthur struggled, and tried to get away.
Buster grabbed the flashlight and hit Arthur over the head. That's when everything when dark.

It must've only been a few mintues, but Arthur opened his eyes, his right lens of his glasses was shattered, but through them the light from the clock shown through the darkness still. It read three twenty-seven. He had been out cold for twenty minutes. He tried to stand up, but then he noticed he was tied down to Buster's computer chair, with Buster's video camcorder watching him. Arthur looked down, he was naked. All of his clothes lay on the floor, a spot of blood on his shirt. His head must've been bleeding. He tried to check his face for blood,
but he could feel layers of tape holding his hands behind the neck of the chair.

Buster reached around Arthur's neck from behind, and nibbled on his ear.
"Be still," Buster whispered,"this is not going to hurt unless you make it hurt"
Buster lifted Arthurs arms up, and threw him on the floor. Arthur felt like a cold, naked turkey on Thanksgiving.
Bound, helpless and at the mercy of his captor. Buster slid up to Arthur's backside. And he prodded his penis at Arthur's anus.

Arthur struggled, he clenched tightly. HE tried to yell, but the sock in his mouth was now replaced with duct-tape.
Buster was no longer the innocent boy Arthur knew from so long ago. Then Buster raped Arthur. He violated him in his anus. Arthur grunted, but to no avail. Buster's dry cock rubbed his insides raw, he would do nothing but make it harder for himself. He prayed so heavily, that Jesus would take him that moment. But Buster kept pounding and pounding, slapping Arthur's buttocks. Then Buster came, he came hard to Arthur's now desecrated anus.

Buster stood, cum dripping from the tip of his penis. Arthur cried and cried, and kept praying. Buster opened his window, and picked Arthur up. He threw Arthur from his first-story window and tossed his clothes down to him.
Buster cleaned himself up, and grabbed a knife from his desk. Buster then climbed out the window and cut Arthur's bonds of shame.

"Get dressed, and go home. And if you tell anyone what happened, I'll kill your sister as you bleed to death watching."

Arthur pulled the tape off his mouth, and ran off naked, holding his clothes to his chest. He ran home, and slipped through the front door and into his room.

And laid in bed and cried and cried. He could not sleep, this day was so hard. His anus was so sore, and he was sure he bleeding after all the running. He laid in bed.

"Heavenly Father, please forgive me."

Arthur raised from his bed, and went to his closet. He took his favorite coat from a hanger. The hanger was cold metal. Arthur stretched the hanger and put it over his head, and began to turn it tighter and tighter. He cried and cried,
and he kneeled down to the floor. He reached behind his head and straightened the hook on the hanger. He turned around and leaned against the wall, and slid down slowly, until he felt the hook graze the electrical outlet. He closed his eyes.

"Be there for me Jesus."

Arthur pushed his head back, and the hanger entered the outlet. Tweleve amps entered his head and, due to the concussion he was already suffering, Arthur died from the shock.

But Arthur did not got to heaven, for committing suicide is a sin. He waited in purgatory until Judgement Day when he and Buster, who had now raped thirty-seven little boys in fourteen counties was found guilty of being a homosexual and disobeying God's covenant. And they were both cast into the fiery pit along with Satan and his rebel Angels.

The End
Posted ImagePosted Image

#117 Offline MetalSocks240

MetalSocks240
  • 29,294 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2007

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

DW

604f675a31.jpg

#118 Offline appdirect

appdirect
  • 29,268 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2008
  • LocationHere

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

For some reason, there are more fanfictions of the Fairy oddparents than Family Guy.

2n1zvq0.jpg

1st as "Member with Funniest Posts" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

#119 Offline Ianprower

Ianprower
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 06 August 2009

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

For some reason, there are more fanfictions of the Fairy oddparents than Family Guy.

Godchild Molestation

The Fairy World new is alive with new allegations of molestation made by the godchildren. The reports center around a fairy named Micheal who allegedly brought his godchild to Fairy World, gave him Fairy Juice, and then molested him. The his the tenth such report in a year.

Back on Earth, Cosmo and Wanda are watching Fairy News when Timmy walks in. He watches the new report.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#120 Offline eletricalmonkss

eletricalmonkss
  • 19,777 posts
  • Joined 15 January 2008

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

It was the first day of the integration workshop. Archie Bunker found a place to stand and smoke in the back of the room. A sea of heads dropped, almost in unison, as the class took their seats. Only Archie was left standing. The group turned and watched him. Grumbling, Archie put out his cigar and found a seat.

LuILw3n.jpg

Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down