DoctorBlowjob

Images that are out of context

4,674 posts in this topic

e4fe9d7a17c5a385b8cab27fd0879434.jpg

Two years later, and I still don't understand if this is real, fake, or some coding that a random player made.

That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Two years later, and I still don't understand if this is real, fake, or some coding that a random player made.

Maybe that game allows you to rename Mario or one of his partners? Maybe I'm thinking of the baby Yoshi from the second game.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Maybe that game allows you to rename Mario or one of his partners? Maybe I'm thinking of the baby Yoshi from the second game.

Allow me to explain, at that point in the game you get the Pixl known as "Cudge" and upon receiving him, he asks you to give him a phrase to shout out that's around 8-9 characters long. So you could type in anything and he'll shout it out, thus resulting in that picture you see there.

Also,

screenshot20110817at837.png

Just what kind of sadomasochism is going on between Kooky, Cheatsy and Kootie Pie in that picture?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

wowxy.png

Even with context, it still doesn't make any sense.

Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Rjr5D.jpg

What the fuck is the original context there?

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Rjr5D.jpg

A VERY LONG MOUTH I HAVE GOT,

MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME TO TROT!

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Rjr5D.jpg

What the fuck is the original context there?

I really needed something original for what was basically a Zecora image spam.

So I...extended her nose...

You have a point. What the fuck made me lengthen the nose instead of, say, giving her a penis?

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos