DoctorBlowjob

Images that are out of context

5,165 replies to this topic

supreme_slayer

I don't get how those are "out of context". If they are, could someone please explain to me?

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

SkyBlueFox

NS2's might be out of context, but I can't really imagine how.

As for Harvestman, I don't think his could really be out of context. It's a movie poster, quite obviously. Unless it's not actually a movie poster, and that's not out of context that's just bait-and-switch.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

NS2

It seemed out of context to me, but who knows. Maybe my definition of the phrase is weird.

I'll explain: one time on Youtube I was watching some old videos from a Grammy awards ceremony in like 1980 and then they were announcing the nominees and all of a sudden: "FRANK SINATRA", and then a picture of Frank Sinatra was being panned across the screen in the cheesiest way possible. And then there was Japanese text at the bottom. And then I screencapped it. I assumed it was out of context because the image looked weird to me by itself.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

HarvestmanMan

Mine just seemed so bizarre that it seemed out of context: a poster in Spanish featuring a stage play with really bad costumes, in sepia-tone.

Maybe I'm just not understanding it right.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

HarvestmanMan

Oh

uh

well, now I have a "sexy pony thread" contribution

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

EmmBee

Makes me wish I had saved a page from the Archie Sonic Comic where Eggman show's up at Sonic's door and slaps his shit.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Eminemotep

Makes me wish I had saved a page from the Archie Sonic Comic where Eggman show's up at Sonic's door and slaps his shit.

I want to see this...

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

SlinkyGuy

Spiderman.jpg

What is the context of this anyway?

Spiderman's basically a zombie and Sandman goes inside of him and bursts him open from the inside. It's quite sick, actually.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

Bya

It's even funnier when they mspaint edit out the stomach part so it just looks like he's got a massive sack

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos