seanvol

What are you reading right now?

1,493 posts in this topic

I believe we have this thread in the Writing section.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 232 days before it was shut down Last page of GCT. GOOD Big Bird is happy!

I'm reading both Pendragon: The Pilgrims of Rayne and John Lennon: The Life. I also just recently finished Watchmen; damn good book.

For staying strike free for 7 years. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Black Hole right now

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson and Nixonland by somebody or other.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

Moving to appropriate section.

Currently on book 4 of the Mallorean by David Eddings, The Sorceress of Darshiva, by David Eddings.

Brilliant stuff; I absolutely love it. I plan on reading The Belgariad later, also by Eddings. Also, trying to read something in a language you are trying to learn can be a very cool experience. For me, that would be Latin Poetry.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

The Celestine Prophecy

also

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Moving to appropriate section.

Currently on book 4 of the Mallorean by David Eddings, The Sorceress of Darshiva, by David Eddings.

Brilliant stuff; I absolutely love it. I plan on reading The Belgariad later, also by Eddings. Also, trying to read something in a language you are trying to learn can be a very cool experience. For me, that would be Latin Poetry.

It is very fascinating. People make Russian out to be a difficult language to learn, but it really isn't. It's just as complicated a language as English, which is very complicated, but not difficult to learn if you learn naturally and by example, and expose yourself to casual use of the language, such as actual literature or a recording of Russian people having a conversation. That is, as opposed to trying to decipher how to correctly write or read different forms of words and such by referring to charts and instructions and making sure everything is perfect, making your experience with the language far more strict and confusing than that of any native speaker of the language. People like us who speak English natively are able to understand the language so well because we are familiarized with the sound and look it, not because we've memorized all of the rules and ways to conjugate every verb and whatnot. If you approach learning a language in that way, making it natural rather than memorized, I think you can learn any language

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years I'm Spiderman. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 113 days before it was shut down

This is the 20th thread like this within the section.

Sheesh...

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 133 days before it was shut down She donated You are certainly a clever child, to say the least. Kirbeh fried chicken Weirdest Fucking Story in Rabbit's Short Story contest!

This is the 20th thread like this within the section.

Sheesh...

f05e550e52.jpg

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years I'm Spiderman. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 113 days before it was shut down

I'm starting to read This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 134 days before it was shut down

Ranma 1/2

I'm so lame

oh wait also The Odyssey.

is there a ranma 2/2

This can go for any kind of literature.

Poetry, Books, Shopping Lists, etc.

Right now I'm reading Dragonwings by Laurence Yep,

and soon 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne for a Summer Reading project.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Island, by Aldous Huxley. I heard good things.

And, for the hell of it, The Phantom Tollbooth. I love that book.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year