Sign in to follow this  
RabbitSnore

TOP 100 - TIME TO VOTE

122 replies to this topic

RabbitSnore
When will the voting end?

Is the adminstration failing everything aside from the secretive management of keeping the forum running? Tennis Cup matches remain unresolved, voting never ends, forum banner out of date, panic in the streets, holocausts across the globe, and more madness!

I advise you to shut the fuck up.

Very quickly.

I'm tired of listening to you bitching like we're supposed to run this place like a goddam business. The administration isn't in charge of the Tennis Cup. Our banner artist is on vacation. I have a life outside the internet. I'm serious. Shut the fuck up.

That being said, voting is over.

It was supposed to end yesterday, but with a load of personal stuff coming up yesterday, I couldn't take this off the global announcements.

I'll tally this stuff up ASAP.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Ghoulston
When will the voting end?

Is the adminstration failing everything aside from the secretive management of keeping the forum running? Tennis Cup matches remain unresolved, voting never ends, forum banner out of date, panic in the streets, holocausts across the globe, and more madness!

I advise you to shut the fuck up.

Very quickly.

I'm tired of listening to you bitching like we're supposed to run this place like a goddam business. The administration isn't in charge of the Tennis Cup. Our banner artist is on vacation. I have a life outside the internet. I'm serious. Shut the fuck up.

Gotcha.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down This is delicious yes yes For taking part. For winning For taking part. 10 5 For making the medals prettier. You been good! Always writing.

Sign in to follow this