Rape your internet here (GIF dump thread)

6,098 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Image Thread

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

Posted

AKA the Sodomize My Internet thread

For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015 For the category of User With Funniest Avatars. For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Posted

AKA the Sodomize My Internet thread

i'll sodomize your penis

For being on the Vanilla forums for 71 days before it was shut down

Posted

Image Thread

Images are still pictures, my friend.

Posted

Posted

Posted

requesting that one of ash punching pikachu

Conradical Congladuration, you have prooved your self in person. KAWAII LAGOS SEE THEM STUDY The first ever live donation. Yay!

Posted

in b4 my trademark Italian Spiderman

i1l4t1.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down 5 matches! YOUR WILL TO HAVE NO STRIKES Thanks for the cookies!

Posted

Posted

requesting that one of ash punching pikachu

I found this one

pikachupawnch.gif

But it's kind of low quality.

For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015 For the category of User With Funniest Avatars. For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Posted

Posted

Posted

agagg.gif

Probably the best GIF I have ever made.

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

Posted

Posted