• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Sign in to follow this  
Arique

Homestar Runner

204 replies to this topic

Arique   
Arique

This should be the thread to post in when new Strong Bad E-mails are released.

Good idea, y/n?

Kaabii100   
Kaabii100

I fucking love the series! it's too bad they've slowed down to a crawl with the sbemails.

Mr Roboto   
Mr Roboto
This should be the thread to post in when new Strong Bad E-mails are released.

Good idea, y/n?

There's already a forum for that. I'm part of it :D

http://www.burninghorizon.com/hsrforum/index.php

30 or so people hang around, give input on new toons each week, and talk about random stuff in the CGN (that's what we call the general chat) thread. Without that forum, I wouldn't have heard about Youtube Poop :O

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 272 days before it was shut down

eletricalmonkss   
eletricalmonkss

That's pretty much a phase show for me. Part of me loves the show but I'll get tired of it over time. Yet when I come back I get hooked on it again

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Punctualjinx   
Punctualjinx

Homerstarrunner.com was one of the first things when I discovered when I.. well.. discovered the internet!

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years manee For winning this year's Ford Trivia! Thank you so much for your huge amount of generosity! Thanks for the Lago Love. I.M. MEEN<br />
<br />
NEVER QUITS Great! Thanks brah.

Erroneous Monk   
Erroneous Monk
That's pretty much a phase show for me. Part of me loves the show but I'll get tired of it over time. Yet when I come back I get hooked on it again
Kirbitch For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Cantfly   
Cantfly
Homerstarrunner.com was one of the first things when I discovered when I.. well.. discovered the internet!
For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Trogdor7190   
Trogdor7190

God it's hard to believe I've been watching this fucking thing for 6 years.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

michaelson42   
michaelson42
Im a boss imitating Homestar's voice

Ya, I love doing the voices too. I'm best at Homestar and Strong Bad, but I used to be best at Homsar... I don't know why I cant' do him any more though.

Anyway, ya, I love Homestar Runner. I'm glad they're doing Strong Bad Emails again.

TheGreatFlamingHobo   
TheGreatFlamingHobo
God it's hard to believe I've been watching this fucking thing for 6 years.

Essemkay   
Essemkay

Same here.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years