Arique

Homestar Runner

206 replies to this topic

SuperYoshi

A while before this they actually did have a legit interview with the two of them...2003 I think. They went over their apartment and everything. It was when G4 was still by itself, on Pulse I believe. I remember them saying they loved G4 because they played reruns of Starcade. A shame that it's probably lost in the archives, never to be released along with the other G4 stuff.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Locodiablogato

A while before this they actually did have a legit interview with the two of them...2003 I think. They went over their apartment and everything. It was when G4 was still by itself, on Pulse I believe. I remember them saying they loved G4 because they played reruns of Starcade. A shame that it's probably lost in the archives, never to be released along with the other G4 stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5828124954509827677#
For being on the Vanilla forums for 177 days before it was shut down

VideoGameNerd777.

It's a good show, but I heard they stopped making episodes and updating their site back in January/February of 2009.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos

Archonos2
It's a good show, but I heard they stopped making episodes and updating their site back in January/February of 2009.

Go check the website.

Last Update - 9-1-09

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 124 days before it was shut down

Heruru Meruru

Homestar Runner can't end until The Brothers Chap retire, because they make money off of it. It's like, their job.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Archonos2
Homestar Runner can't end until The Brothers Chap retire, because they make money off of it. It's like, their job.

Actually, it will end when Matt's voice dramatically changes.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 124 days before it was shut down

kingbloo92

So who else entered 'The Dig to China with your Ears' contest?

For being on the Vanilla forums for 180 days before it was shut down

Heruru Meruru

Actually, it will end when Matt's voice dramatically changes.

Which is when they will retire.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

zoc

Agh

Been years since I watched this. I think the last time I watched it was like... 2006.

My sister used to watch it alot, and it's one of the first internet flash cartoons I've ever seen. Good stuff.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down