Futures Passed

The Musician's Lounge

3,245 posts in this topic

Errrr Uhhhh... I really cant discuss the bands i'm in right now

hmm okay, i'll post some of my resent solo work, as my band is on hold as a member is in another country

this was all done in Mac garageband

yeah i could use a better program

myspace.com/hazardsforheadlights

myspace.com/thedelosgaylords

myspace.com/ifartedinyourfuckhole

myspace.com/therealcupcake

myspace.com/theseanareybluesexplosion

myspace.com/powercompany4ever

i was a member of all those "bands". hazardsforheadlights being the only decent thing to ever happen in my 30+ album musical career.

almost all of those bands dont have any existing history besides whats on myspace, all the albums were on my old hard drive which exploded in a giant mushroom cloud, taking out about 6 radial blocks and leaving a local mini mart without power for 36 minutes.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

myspace.com/hazardsforheadlights

myspace.com/thedelosgaylords

myspace.com/ifartedinyourfuckhole

myspace.com/therealcupcake

myspace.com/theseanareybluesexplosion

myspace.com/powercompany4ever

i was a member of all those "bands". hazardsforheadlights being the only decent thing to ever happen in my 30+ album musical career.

almost all of those bands dont have any existing history besides whats on myspace, all the albums were on my old hard drive which exploded in a giant mushroom cloud, taking out about 6 radial blocks and leaving a local mini mart without power for 36 minutes.

I was in a huge amount of bands to right now i'm in a internet band called Derryvana the Viking and were actually making music....i'm also in a local band called... well were still thinking of a name...

the sean arey blues explosion

the sean arey blue sexplosion

Nice.

I could have potentially been in a lot of bands, but the fluctuating members all went under the same name.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

When I finally get my FL working again at home, I can start making music once more.

Emperor Charlemagne is as good as any for a name, says I.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

I miss my old band, and the many days we spent in the practice rooms arguing about what band we should rip off this week and not actually ever playing a single note. Ah, those were the days.

Member with Funniest Posts 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

When I finally get my FL working again at home, I can start making music once more.

Speaking of, I'm working on a cover of "Love My Way" by The Psychedelic Furs. I was wondering if you'd like to collaborate and you could make the piano and orchestral tracks. The piano would replace the simple high notes that are from a xylophone or something like that. The orchestra part you can hear, but it's old school synth. I want to extend the instrumental section, so that gives you some room to do something creative in there, despite it being a cover. After that, I'll add in the guitar, and I'll play some psychedelic/bluesy guitar along with whatever you do with the orchestral part in the instrumental section.

Sound like a plan?

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

i'm actually preparing my sound recording program, so i'm getting some shit recorded really soon. that, and i'm learning a little more about FL Studios so my songs won't sound like simple "rave" beats.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations for winning the Harrison Ford trivia! Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years You are A New Hope for Poop. Good job! Thanks for participating! You won! For taking part. CAN ANYONE STOP THIS TENNIS PLAYING MACHINE!? 25 HOLY FUCK 10... 5... OOOOH, you FUCK! Congrats. Thanks for Chewiki work! RE5 review Thanks for your cookie! Yum! Rabbit's Easter Egg Hunt
In recognition of your entry for Harrison Ford Day 2012's art contest!

I'm tabbing out more of D.C. Simpson's Shiver album.

I can tell you, for a fact, that "From the Rain" is in half-step down tuning.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

You should post links to get music stuff for free,

I'm getting sick of the electronic musician/producer scene around here (not youchew). They bitch and complain about which DAW/pieces of hardware are better when the overwhelming majority of them haven't even put out a single track.

Give me a 2 oscillator subtractive synth and a sampler, that's all I need really. Hell, I prefer that because it makes for a much more streamlined production process.

I need a mic. I've really been wanting to do some "found" percussion/drum samples. Being a percussionist has given me the ability to make cohesive rhythms on, uh, anything I guess.

http://www.myspace.com/deksbreaks

My crappy myspace. Although all 12 of the people who visit this section have probably seen me bumping my thread.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

Once I get my new United Abominations V, I'll be able to actually record some decent solo work. I'm working on a track right now, but I'm feeling like the riffs I put together just don't flow right.

If you can't tellavy, I kind of want an Alice Cooper feel to my music, but I'd also like to have some Stevie Ray Vaughan styles thrown in as well; As in, metal and blues thrown onto one album. It may seem like a stretch, but that's my main goal.

And I'm that great right now, so I'm just doing minimal recording.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Knowing ZergSlaya in real life, as well as meeting up with Derryb and Miles. For being a winner in the Trap Master competition! It's a secret, secret, form-u-la How'd you find me? One, two, three four five... For organizing a forum event, right? For most conspicuous bravery and valor in the face of the enemy.

As in, metal and blues thrown onto one album. It may seem like a stretch, but that's my main goal.

I pretty much believe that any genre(s) can be crossed if done tastefully. Danzig could be considered metal with a blues feel.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

As in, metal and blues thrown onto one album. It may seem like a stretch, but that's my main goal.

I pretty much believe that any genre(s) can be crossed if done tastefully. Danzig could be considered metal with a blues feel.

That's true. Megadeth gives off a jazzy feel.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Knowing ZergSlaya in real life, as well as meeting up with Derryb and Miles. For being a winner in the Trap Master competition! It's a secret, secret, form-u-la How'd you find me? One, two, three four five... For organizing a forum event, right? For most conspicuous bravery and valor in the face of the enemy.

i'm related to that guy, somehow.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

i'm related to that guy, somehow.

Concubines will do that to a descendant, I suppose. Congratulations, thin thin thin thin blue-blood.

I haven't made a song in a while, and I have one that is a 80% done at home, lying there. Alas...

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

I DID IT!

I finally tabbed most of every song on D. C. Simpson's "Shiver".

And God, because I don't want to tune to Eb-Ab-Db-Gb-Bb-Eb right now, most of the tabs are very strange.

I'll try to organize the sheet music into some readable chords so you guys can cover Mr(s). Simpson.

Anyhoo, here's the album if anybody's wondering what in the hell I'm talking about:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymzmnz1bimu

If Futures liked it then everybody must like it or else we shall see the sorrow and the pity (I killed Annie Hall again...)

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.