Heruru Meruru

The D'aww Thread

2,371 replies to this topic

Sofe
I don't get manga at all.

1- make a cartoonish human body.

2- add exaggerated eyes.

3- give mouth with no lips, give teeth, but do not put detail into them. Make sure the mouth has a toungue, but no more.

4- add LOTS OF HAIR with LOTS OF BANGS, clothing (optional), and fingers.

5- Make sure to add no detail to skin.

6- If female, add enormous breasts. If male, small/no genitalia.

7- If ears are showing, make a half circle. Try to detail it as little as possible.

8- Take nose away, add dot. Actually, no, just leave it blank.

9- Exaggerate emotions.

10- Remember, reality is a no-no!

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Heruru Meruru
I don't get manga at all.

1- make a cartoonish human body.

2- add exaggerated eyes.

3- give mouth with no lips, give teeth, but do not put detail into them. Make sure the mouth has a toungue, but no more.

4- add LOTS OF HAIR with LOTS OF BANGS, clothing (optional), and fingers.

5- Make sure to add no detail to skin.

6- If female, add enormous breasts. If male, small/no genitalia.

7- If ears are showing, make a half circle. Try to detail it as little as possible.

8- Take nose away, add dot. Actually, no, just leave it blank.

9- Exaggerate emotions.

10- Remember, reality is a no-no!

You forgot the fact that males must look very effeminate.

Aaaaaaaanyway, back on topic:

a-kirby.jpg

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Mushrooms™
20090807.png
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

Comix

Oh wow. So liking anime because hating it is too popular is getting too popular, so now all of the feeble minded will swarm like the zombies they are to the "grr i haet japan :(" club.

Also, many things in this thread are not cute. Cute things can tear your guts out with mechanical claws. The fuck is the shit you guys are posting?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

Heruru Meruru

Please guys, get back on topic.

cute-animals-1.JPG

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Heruru Meruru
Oh wow. So liking anime because hating it is too popular is getting too popular, so now all of the feeble minded will swarm like the zombies they are to the "grr i haet japan :(" club.

Also, many things in this thread are not cute. Cute things can tear your guts out with mechanical claws. The fuck is the shit you guys are posting?

I dun hate anime at all.

I'm just stereotyping it.

cute_cat.jpg

Punctualjinx

Chibi_Mario_and_Luigi_by_spikecomix.jpg

Ya its Luigi, now shut up.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years manee For winning this year's Ford Trivia! Thank you so much for your huge amount of generosity! Thanks for the Lago Love. I.M. MEEN<br />
<br />
NEVER QUITS Great! Thanks brah.

Dopply

xpwm5Sa43qdzoc3rF7EEmVfGo1_400.jpg

How the fuck can ANYONE find this cute. It's hilariously bad, yes, but I've never understood how this kind of drawing style/ even ANIME style fucking passes, it's...ridiculous.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Locodiablogato
cute_cat.jpg

xpwm5Sa43qdzoc3rF7EEmVfGo1_400.jpg

these aren't cute

these are terrifying

meanwhile this:

l_1ac8998566fe1355d6bde2d2f44e55ad.jpg

is d'awww

For being on the Vanilla forums for 177 days before it was shut down