sketchyguy

Mega64

655 replies to this topic

BobNintendo

why would a thread so perfect die

anyway so it doesn't look like i just pointlessly bumped it look at what i got with my megasixtyforce shirt for christmas!!!

glorious.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

mot

Oh wow

My Version 2 DVD was covered in Sabritone fingerprints

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

mot

Not sure how many of you keep up to date with their podcast, but they've finally moved into the new warehouse

The new podcast set features fine art and sumos

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

Corpy Inked
  • Banned
  • I think that they got a lot funnier when they decided to stop parodying video games directly and began to do skits that revolved around gamers.

http://mega64.com/page/17/

108 is their best podcast.

mot

Is anyone else that that saw this week's podcast still cringing every 10-15 minutes after hearing Rocco and Derrick's penis stories?

JayfromtheSun

Amusingly enough, when I searched for this thread so I could bump it, I didn't really expect to be somewhat on topic-with the last post, which is over a year old.

Anyway, we all remember this awesome animation by hotdiggedydemon from a few months back, right?

Well, great news, now there's even more coming over the next few weeks!

Hopefully those will all be as good as the original. Also now there's a new thread for Father's Shout and I to constantly post in!

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

mot

I can't wait. I hope the final episode is an animated version of the podcast when they discovered that Osama bin Laden had been killed.

JayfromtheSun

Oh man, that would be perfect. I don't normally watch the podcasts, but I did see that. Now I'm just interested in seeing how that would translate into an animation.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Father's Shout
  • Banned
  • I can't wait. I hope the final episode is an animated version of the podcast when they discovered that Osama bin Laden had been killed.

Including the 9/11 footwurk

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Father's Shout
  • Banned
  • New animation up, it's very patriotic:

Also check out what I saw...

1zq7iuh.png

That ad is perfect.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

JayfromtheSun

America! Let's play some Halo 3! WOO!

I'm enjoying these quite a bit so far. I pretty much never watch the podcasts, since podcasts in general aren't really my thing, but this is a fun way to see some fun moments from the past.

Also, for some reason I never even saw this when they uploaded it. Fun stuff.

JayfromtheSun

No wonder I didn't see that. It's on GameTrailers. Yeah, it was pretty weak, coming from them. I laughed at "Chris Lewinski" though.

JayfromtheSun

I actually vaguely remember Rocco telling this story but I'm pretty sure it was in one of the DVD commentaries instead of the podcast.

Father's Shout
  • Banned
  • No. It was definitely one of their podcasts. I remember hearing it and I haven't checked out any of their DVDs.

This one was kinda short, but it was still pretty funny.

JayfromtheSun

I'm quite happy with this. Always good to see Ubisoft still paying them to make fun of their games.

And I'm a bit late about this, but I was pretty satisfied with the last animation. I love things being somewhat hyped up and then just going out in a really dull, uneventful way. Though I have a slight feeling that the vast majority of viewers didn't really get it. Shame more people haven't seen the actual show.

JayfromtheSun

It's been a while since I last saw a traditional Mega64 skit. Fine by me.

Naƶmatik

This proves that the guys at Mega64 are some of the best actors on the internet.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!