sketchyguy

Mega64

653 replies to this topic

Father's Shout
  • Banned
  • I sure hope they'll have a new Christmas skit. Last year's was hilarious.

The ending gets me every time.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

JayfromtheSun

And just yesterday I was thinking, "Man, it'd be cool to see another 'classic-style' Mega64 skit sometime soon".

I still say if anybody knows how to deliver a perfect ending, it's them.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Cantfly

I broke when Rocco did that rolling maneuver over that table those women were sitting at. Great to see another one of these again.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

MetalSocks240

Sully is such a nice guy!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Dr. Strangebutts

I've always wondered how close they come to getting arrested doing this stupid shit. It looks like Rocco was ready to get hauled off there. They're either really committed to their "art" or really stupid. I'm not quite sure which.

Anyways, it's cool to see a classic style skit again.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March 2011. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I think you dropped this, sir.

mot

They get asked that question at every single panel they've ever done, and the only time the police were ever involved was the Resi 4 skit, and nothing came of that.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

Dr. Strangebutts

They get asked that question at every single panel they've ever done, and the only time the police were ever involved was the Resi 4 skit, and nothing came of that.

Uh huh. I have never seen any of the panels.

In any case, I'm amazed that they haven't been arrested yet.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March 2011. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I think you dropped this, sir.

Cantfly

I think the only skit where I was legitimately surprised that they hardly got into any trouble was the Dead Rising skit. Like, you'd think they would've hauled Rocco's ass out of the mall as soon as possible considering that he was taking pictures of bystanders and rearranging mall furniture and stuff.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

JayfromtheSun

I had to go back and watch the Dead Rising one, heh. The part where he corrals those kids in that play area with a bench and a garbage can gets me every time.

Rocco- "It's barricaded off, they won't be able to get in."

Old lady- "Okay, thank you..."

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Dr. Strangebutts

Ha ha ha, oh man. The Dead Rising one is one of the first ones I ever saw.

JayfromtheSun

The very first thing I saw from Mega64 was from some ancient EGM promo disc. I think it had the Luigi's Mansion and Hitman skits on it. And this, only it looked and sounded much better:

SuperYoshi

I don't even remember the first skit of theirs I saw. I think it might've been the Paperboy one.

It was way before Youtube existed and you could only download them off their site, I remember that much.

I remember this was the one that really got me into Mega64, though.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down