sketchyguy

Mega64

655 replies to this topic

Cantfly

On a separate note, I really hope that somebody went to them and asked them to do something for E3 this year. It may be unlikely unless it's Kojima again (since he's the only developer I'm aware of that's a notably outspoken fan of their work) but I really hope so since what they did last year was probably one of the greatest videos that they've ever produced. It pretty much redeemed Konami entirely from their infamous 2010 conference.

I guess I can only hope that an E3 project was among the various amount of things that they said they were simultaneously working on when talking about it on the podcast. That and Version 4 (lol).

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

JayfromtheSun

The Japanese version of that remains one of the single funniest and yet most awkward things I've ever seen in my life.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Cantfly

Garrett is still amazing in that video, Christ. I'm so glad that they only sparingly use him because whenever they do it just makes his performances that much more satisfying and hilarious.

NANOMACHIIIIIIIINES

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Cantfly

I mentioned this on Planet Freedom but I purchased Versions 1-3 recently and managed to watch through them all over the weekend.

Heavily enjoyed it. If I could count this as a TV show it would probably be among one of my favorites for sure. I think the coolest thing about watching these more than anything was seeing their abilities with both filming and writing evolve over time. I've really grown to appreciate the work these guys put into their videos even more now, needless to say.

Of course, now I'm just looking forward to Version 4 (which will most likely come out in 2014 based past releases), though I'm definitely curious about where they plan to take the series from here considering that

Dr. Poque is dead. Out of all the main characters I really didn't expect them to kill him off at the end of "Delaware". Though considering that they managed to revive Marcus at the beginning of Version 3 I wouldn't be surprised if Version 4 somehow had something to do with bringing him back.

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Cantfly

Oh God, last week's podcast had so many amazing moments in it

Rocco's Iwata impression is fucking dead-on

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Father's Shout
  • Banned
  • Their impressions are fantastic. See here:

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Dr. Strangebutts

Iwata is a pretty good speaker considering that English probably isn't his first language. Sure there's an accent, but dat nigga doesn't use filler words. Unlike... like... an American like me who be speaking the Anglish his whole live.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March 2011. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I think you dropped this, sir.

MetalSocks240

I really need to pick up Skyward Sword agian.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Naƶmatik

Why y'all runnin'?

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!

Cantfly

I love how they always manage to find at least one great person to focus on at the very end of their classic skits.

I do have to admit that I'm surprised they didn't make the skit about Link just running around with his sword awkwardly raised in the air. Though what they did probably got more good reactions from people.

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

精武

This is the one that got me into them, years and years ago.

...Or maybe it was this one:

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 138 days before it was shut down

KinglyRed

Why y'all runnin'? This rape giving you a hard time? I've fought rape like this before

For staying strike free for 7 years. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

SpamNapkin

NOT MY LIFESTYLE

FOR REAL

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

SuperYoshi

Haha, oh man, Poque-o-clock, I haven't seen that one in ages.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Cantfly

It's too bad that there isn't a way for them to upload the entirety of the MGS skit they did from Version 1 without it being out of context due to how it's integrated into the episode that it's in. It basically had Dr. Poque telling Sean to boot into the Mega64 as Raiden and it had a particularly funny moment in it that probably won't see the light of day online.

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

JayfromtheSun

I mentioned this on Planet Freedom but I purchased Versions 1-3 recently and managed to watch through them all over the weekend.

Heavily enjoyed it. If I could count this as a TV show it would probably be among one of my favorites for sure. I think the coolest thing about watching these more than anything was seeing their abilities with both filming and writing evolve over time. I've really grown to appreciate the work these guys put into their videos even more now, needless to say.

Of course, now I'm just looking forward to Version 4 (which will most likely come out in 2014 based past releases), though I'm definitely curious about where they plan to take the series from here considering that

Dr. Poque is dead. Out of all the main characters I really didn't expect them to kill him off at the end of "Delaware". Though considering that they managed to revive Marcus at the beginning of Version 3 I wouldn't be surprised if Version 4 somehow had something to do with bringing him back.

I highly doubt this would ever happen, but I'd probably cry/laugh myself into a coma if they brought Frankie back at the beginning of Version 4 just to have Poque rip out of him inexplicably.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Cantfly

Frankie.jpg is still probably one of the most hilarious "what the fuck" moments in the entire show. I still find it amazing how they manage to find so many strange/bizarre pictures to hide within various episodes.

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

SpamNapkin

PRIVATE MARINA

PLEASE DO NOT TRESPASS

MARINA GUESTS ONLY

PENAL CODE 602

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

Cantfly

What happens when FUNimation and Mega64 combine

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love