Sign in to follow this  
Thereisnospoon303

Signatures

4 replies to this topic

Thereisnospoon303

By a majority decision, the moderating staff of this forum has officially chosen to implement a file size limit on content found in users' signatures. No file may exceed 1MB in size, nor should any combination of files exceed 1MB. Any member found with a picture(s), .gif image(s), or any other content larger than 1MB will be sent a message to remove said content. If they fail to do so in a timely manner (at a moderator's discretion), their entire signature will be deleted and they will be given a verbal warning. Afterward, a user will receive a strike if they choose once again to upload content exceeding 1MB.

Members who currently may exceed this file size limit have one day following the posting of this decision (meaning the deadline is around noon EST on 6 September) to appropriately manage their signatures. Afterward, they are subject to the implications of this decision.

As always, please contact us if you have any questions.

Refer to our reasoning here:

http://youchewpoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=70611&start=0

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

Intermission

Once again, far too many people are disregarding our guidelines on signature size limits.

Check your file sizes.

It's easy, and it saves our server from unnecessary overtaxing.

For staying warn free for 9 years For bein' a bitch Designing card #7 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos clobber my dick for fluck I organized a Festival that was lost when we were attacked by an insane, obsessive manchild Car-Bond For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray! Posting after Dopply For the incredible Ford image. For active service defending the fatherland, Administrator 2nd Class Emperor Ing awards IntermissionForBunny, Moderator 4th Class the medal for Moderator Service.<br />
<br />
Stand strong, soldier! I'm a genius

Intermission

Bumping again because a lot of people are ignoring the guidelines now.

Be a YouChew hero and check your file sizes before throwing funny.gif into your signature, please.

For staying warn free for 9 years For bein' a bitch Designing card #7 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos clobber my dick for fluck I organized a Festival that was lost when we were attacked by an insane, obsessive manchild Car-Bond For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray! Posting after Dopply For the incredible Ford image. For active service defending the fatherland, Administrator 2nd Class Emperor Ing awards IntermissionForBunny, Moderator 4th Class the medal for Moderator Service.<br />
<br />
Stand strong, soldier! I'm a genius

SirSigma

Bumping this thread to put emphasis on this aspect of the rule.

2)- Animated .gifs are limited to one per signature, no exceptions. This reduces taxation on the forum's server and takes into consideration the various connection qualities and browsing speeds of our many users. As always, gifs may not exceed a file size of one megabyte.

Some of our members seem to disregard this rule and have more than one animated gif in their signature, regardless. If you're one of those members, please do not ruin this for everybody else.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Sign in to follow this