smog133

Awesome YouTube Comments You Found

849 replies to this topic

DSYTP

I now nominate this comment to EditsofGreatBritain:

SvjUtsM.png

Didn't expect you to see here!

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

DWC-53yVAAEd95E?format=jpg&name=large

Yoshi does have a point.

DU1_thrVwAAe4QS?format=jpg&name=large

I pinned the comment so all those knuckleheads can take a look and realize how idiotic they were.

Well, the fire is out, time to get back to Youtube poop business.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

DSYTP

NpYlnl0.png

Thanks Paperking99 for providing me the green screen! I hope "Wanna See My Tattoo" becomes a meme.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Kapten

tumblr_offowhB8YQ1rziaxpo1_540.jpg

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

JokeyBRPG

I found a comment that literally got me LOL!!!

2puI82d.png

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WALLMAN

LCVDTX3.png

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

CODEREDJAROD

Besides the video itself being god-tier. Every single comment on this is absolute gold. Here are some of my favorites:

D0Y5BnD.jpg

h4QkQji.jpg

FCBlHTd.jpg

K3taHJ5.jpg

IwIr7Sl.jpg

(If this isn’t making much sense, I recommend doing a quick google search on Todd Rogers and his story.)

Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

terminatorX2

I thought this was an epic retort

ACmX5.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year