Sign in to follow this  
Newnikesman

Post the poop you did the most sentence mixing in.

32 replies to this topic

Newnikesman

I managed to word splice a whole conversation in this one. Took me forever to brainstorm but turned out pretty well (even if I had to borrow a sound from a character completely unrelated to the conversation).

That was great.

PokemonSpoofingINC

The "hentai" in your video sounds way too similar to the "hentai" in my Billy Mays video, it sounds like you just cut it out of my video and used it in yours...

yeah that's kid of what i did, sorry. I suck at the hard sentence mixing like that. Even a couple parts in that video I had to put subtitles just so I could tell what was said.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Emperor Ing

Wow, alot of these have to do with Hentai.

This is no exception:

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Stuart K Reilly

THIS ONE

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Pilot7893

Only one piece of word splicing/sentence mixing. 3:23 to 3:58.

I think it came out pretty well for my first try.

Also it's almost a year old that's why it sucks so much.