Jacques

Your favorite memes

1,519 replies to this topic

MycroProcessor

- IT'S OVER 9000!!! (still, somehow, mostly because it was the first YTPesque video I saw other than my own videos).

- UN Owen Was Her (I love this piece of music)

- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (One that people still manage to do creative stuff with).

- Maybe NEDM, but just for the music remixes of that, other stuff that goes with it I don't usually like as much.

- All your base are belong to us (I like the music to Zero Wing, and I usually find Engrish stuff pretty funny).

- If it counts, Mama Luigi, Hotel Mario/Zelda CDi cutscenes and IM Meen.

Some others, but I don't like seeing most used in YTP's at all, I just like the fact that many memes come out of obscure or very specific things, the music that goes with them, or the ability to still do creative things with them after this long in rare cases.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For your work in the 3-Way Tennis Tourney! Best Tenniser 2014 For shocking your way to a sound victory in the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS YOU STAYED AT MY HOUSE IT WAS AWESOME. 25! That's 10 in the D'ni Number System YOU'RE SO COOL!!!!! 10 YTP Tennis Matches 5! Just like RIVEN!

MycroProcessor

- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (One that people still manage to do creative stuff with).

On a related note, I like that meme too.

Especially the trap version.

I should mention when I was referring to it, I meant when it's the music synced to something else.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For your work in the 3-Way Tennis Tourney! Best Tenniser 2014 For shocking your way to a sound victory in the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS YOU STAYED AT MY HOUSE IT WAS AWESOME. 25! That's 10 in the D'ni Number System YOU'RE SO COOL!!!!! 10 YTP Tennis Matches 5! Just like RIVEN!

ChibsogItchy

For me, it would actually be easier saying memes i DON'T like... yeah.

Oh well, I like Keyboard Cat, and even though it's "overused", Weegee.

All Your Base is cool too.

Essemkay
The edits of the Sonic Joke book. (for example, CANDLESNIFFING FUCKFENCE GO CLIMB A WALL OF DICKS, etc...)

Yes.

The sonic joke book still makes me laugh.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Jintai

I think they all both rule and suck, because they're funny and flawed in thier own special way.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For donating to the site!

robotnikman

RAGE guy comic things

lawforkids aka lawlforkids

and of course the classic CAD abortion comic things that we should still be making edits of

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year THE MASTER OF MEEN Thanks for the cookies!

Taisto
The edits of the Sonic Joke book. (for example, CANDLESNIFFING FUCKFENCE GO CLIMB A WALL OF DICKS, etc...)

My brother and I still quote that.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

Luioigi

I would probably say DO NOT WANT is the closest thing that comes to mind.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Congrats! You have completed 25 Tennis matches.

Arti!
bigben3-01_chunk_1.mpg

keyboard cat

also I have to agree on U.N. Owen was Her. While it's not great as a fad, it's an excellent song. Definitely one of ZUN's best.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year