• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Jacques

Your favorite memes

1,494 replies to this topic

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
On 7/27/2017 at 7:46 AM, VentXekart said:

I've developed a bit of a fondness for the 'Shooting Stars' meme.

On 7/31/2017 at 11:41 AM, Misselaineous10 said:

Oh man, I freaking love the Shooting Stars meme myself, haha.

I'm thankful I'm not the only one who enjoys that meme. Oh yeah, and that Crash glitching out bit and weird Billy & Mandy comic are great also. Definitely some of the trends I'm going to promote for the Best of 2017 this year.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

HeyItsAR   
HeyItsAR

I love Shooting Stars and Crash Woah. Don't really care a lot about Buenos Dias, Mandy, though. I thought that one was a little lame tbh, but maybe that's just an unpopular opinion of mine.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

Blockglitch   
Blockglitch

absolutely anything involving jacksfilms.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

I'm happy people are fine with Shooting Stars. I like it and kind of like its memetic status too. Because yeah I found this song from a video someone played at school loudly to every other person who heard the video nearby and I only faintly heard it because I was mostly sitting far away in the classroom (but actually I usually sit in the front because every other classmate/pseudo-classmate sits at the back

...and I am weirded out by the fact Buenos Dias Mandy exists, like wtf was that and why is that a meme, and by the Attac Protect meme (eventho I posted one, guess you did see that there was something I liked in the meme) too.

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD   
CODEREDJAROD

This.

This is good.

I like this.

All of this.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Maestro Snail   
Maestro Snail

Animated movies, either obscure gems like Dover Boys and that Bulgarian adaptation of Treasure Island, or uncanny modern b-list like Tom & Jerry and The Chocolate Factory or whatever it's called, generally make for great comedy material, imo.

Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Sagan Blob   
Sagan Blob

Love me some Spiderman 2 memes.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Parappatherapper   
Parappatherapper

I actually like the You're Welcome meme. To be honest, I actually like the original song and the movie too. I can totally understand not liking it or finding it annoying. Something about it strikes a chord with me though.

It's been awhile and I still find Initial D Drifting Parodies and Lazy Town memes both still very entertaining. Crash Woah is a favorite, mostly because my significant other is and has always been a CB fan. Oh and To Be Continued JoJo meme gets me good if it's well done, but I've seen some really lazy or bad ones that do nothing for me.

JoJo memes in general are pretty great except the really super overdone ones like Duwang.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000   
SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

Indian scammers with a "original" character as a mascot needed to be a meme

For staying strike free for 1 year.

WALLMAN   
WALLMAN

Video script/song lyrics run through Google Translate and read by text-to-speech.

Broken English in general has always been a weakness of mine

Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

K. V. Bones   
K. V. Bones

d0a.jpg

I usually don't like or understand most memes and they get old by the time I do, but this meme is already timeless. 

For staying strike free for 3 years.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year.

NKpower   
NKpower

Them "Elf on the Shelf" memes. They're starting to become one of my favourite memes, and they're pretty creative too.

f45.png

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
30 minutes ago, DaftPunkYoshi said:

In fairness, that one should be obvious for us, considering what kind of community we are...

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

NitroEdits   
NitroEdits

I love memes in which you could mix it with anything and it'll still sound delicious

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos