Jacques

Your favorite memes

1,595 replies to this topic

DSYTP

1. Spaghet

2. Connect Four

3. We Are Number One

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

I’m glad at least one really good meme came from (or more accurately came back this) January because I love these. 

X1gKtlN.jpg

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 The birds are singing Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

DSYTP

Del Monte Green Beans as a Meme (even though it's not popular yet, it is disappointing that this doesn't take off rapidly)

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Gabrian CETVMedia

S stands for, Spaghet, Steamed Hams & Ugandan Knuckles.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) OH NO!!! You should never share your toothbrush! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

While these were pretty short lived, I really enjoy these Mario 64 edits.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 The birds are singing Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

VentXekart

I don't know if this counts but I do like Bad Apple and the various parody animations of it such as this one I found recently:

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sagan Blob

DK Rap memes. It's rather funny that a rap song can be easily sentence-mixed into something else.

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Wanna see my Tattoo? (Thanks Paperking99 for continuing the meme)

Paperking99
8 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

Wanna see my Tattoo? (Thanks Paperking99 for continuing the meme)

Hey, thanks!

I'm glad that a good amount of people have showed interest in my green screen.

For your interview for the YouChew zine! For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ikwaylx

Mii channel remixes, just look at the state of this

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 1 year. For being on the Vanilla forums for 227 days before it was shut down

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • Blend S 

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

DSYTP

"Fuck Bees" memes.

mapo

That Steven Crowder "Change My Mind" meme.

I find it a fun way to express your unpopular opinions!

BWAAAH! For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

OMA O WA MOU SHINDERU

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Jacques

I did a hard about-face with Burger King Foot Lettuce.

I saw people spamming it with no context so I assumed it was another Ugandan Knuckles-type forced meme with no punchline outside of "issa meme".  Plus it reminded me of "boneless pizza".  Then I saw the video where the jokes came from and couldn't stop laughing.

Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

CODEREDJAROD

The ‘change my mind’ template. There’s so much potential with this.

MbKDNng.jpg

2X32RPd.jpg

GB4wkqk.jpg

x6dKzIs.jpg

qKHoLSR.jpg

G ☆
    48 minutes ago, CODEREDJAROD said:

x6dKzIs.jpg

Speaking of, it's kind of a shame the Gourmet Guy 4 and a half years thing didn't take off like the Scuttlebug shit.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

StockReady

The first one of those that I saw was the Tommy Wiseau image, making me very confused because I thought it was real.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Parappatherapper
    Spoiler

I could listen to this stuff until old spice turns off the sun, but then it gets too cold so it makes another sun.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

Markie

Still brings a smile to my face every time I watch it.

Metroid Fusion complete Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down