Shitty movies you've seen recently

2,346 replies to this topic

Yardovich
  • Banned
  • Space Thunder Kids.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Liebermintz
    Space Thunder Kids.

At least THAT was good in a hilarious sense.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Yaminomalex
    Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

I want those 90 minutes back.

Why were you watching it in the first place?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Dinstruction

He was probably watching it with a little sibling or something.

Valiant was a bore. It's not terrible, but I didn't really care for it.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For taking part. I.M. GAAAY Yay! Good! YOU CONTRIBUTED

GasmaskAvenger
    Orphan

To me, it's the horror equivalent to those cartoons where a disguised antagonist bothers one character; yet when the main character gets everyone's attention, the antagonist goes back to it's guise and everyone thinks the main character is crazy despite the proof that the main character is correct.

I actually liked Orphan

what I don't like is that my grandmother bought a used "Rental Copy" of the movie

:x

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Yaminomalex

Heh, I guess so. Being a big brother is a huge responsibility. I take my younger brother to the movies all of the time and I wish he was versed enough in cinema to realize that 60% of the movies he likes suck.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Liebermintz

Try saying "family with no taste in movies whatsoever, including two teenage sisters who want to hear high-pitched chipmunks sing 'Single Ladies', save for classics they've seen in their childhood" and you're in that proximity.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

RedLuigi

Speaking of younger siblings and movies, my brother never takes my suggestions for movies. Ever. Even the movies I know he'd love(in this case Avatar just because the message is so obvious and for the cool action scenes which I know he likes) he'd still rather see shit like Alvin and Chipmunks 2.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

The annoying bird

Sherlock Holmes.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

Yaminomalex

Try saying "family with no taste in movies whatsoever, including two teenage sisters who want to hear high-pitched chipmunks sing 'Single Ladies', save for classics they've seen in their childhood" and you're in that proximity.

Oh God

I'm so sorry. My parents are exactly the same way. My dad has the shitest taste in movies I've ever seen in a human being. And my mom wanted to see that movie for that very reason (to hear the chimpmunks sign "Single Ladies"). Thank God we saw Up in the Air instead.

Spaceman Schmuck
    I fell asleep when I saw Sherlock Holmes at one point

NO FUCKING WAY SO DID I.

Seriously. My brother took my family out to see it on Christmas. My Mom, my stepdad, my sister, my brother, my girlfriend and I.

I smoked some weed in the restroom right before the movie and mowed on snackies and about halfway through the movie I was like "Hey. I don't care about this at all. snoooze." but then I woke up I think five or ten minutes later because I didn't want anyone from my family to catch me sleeping because they're all really sensitive when I don't like something that they do, because they know that I'm better than them and they can't handle it.

hahaha.

Anyway, ultimately I ended up saying it was "alright". I don't think I would really call it shitty, but it really only rested on a few gimmicks and I didn't think the movie had much mystery at all, which seemed fucked up since Sherlock Holmes is like the biggest detective of all time.

Also, I thought it ripped off House MD.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos

精武

Hate to say it, but The Manson Family.

Even after hearing him explain it, I still have no idea what Jim VanBebber was going for with that one.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 138 days before it was shut down

eletricalmonkss

No way that I'll get tricked into seeing the Chipmunks. I want another Chipmunk Adventure damn it.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Spaceman Schmuck
    No way that I'll get tricked into seeing the Chipmunks. I want another Chipmunk Adventure damn it.

Amen, brother. Back when the Chipettes were totally hot and rocking the harem look.

Chipettes.jpg

But seriously, yeah, after the CATASTROPHE that was the Garfield movie (Aside from the irony of Bill Murray voice acting when his Ghostbuster character Pete Venkman was voice acted in the Real Ghostbusters cartoon by the same guy who voice acted Garfield in the cartoon. wow) I skipped out on the Alvin and the Chipmunks bullshit. God damn. I just know that I would feel brain cells dying as I watched it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos

Arti!

I'm watching The Day After Tomorrow in science class

It's a really funny comedy

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SirSigma

Oh that's right I saw GI Joe in an advance screening last August. Wasn't anywhere near as bad as Revenge of the Fallen but I thought it sucked. Especially how the movie seems to be cannon fodder to make a sequel where Cobra actually does something.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

GasmaskAvenger
    Oh that's right I saw GI Joe in an advance screening last August. Wasn't anywhere near as bad as Revenge of the Fallen but I thought it sucked. Especially how the movie seems to be cannon fodder to make a sequel where Cobra actually does something.

you know what?

I hate that a lot of these adaption movies end up having the first film be about setting up the characters

god dammit, just give me a film where every character is already how they are. Go back & tell how they got to be another time

Sure, it wasn't great, but whatever. I wish Cobra was already Cobra & not acting as a background boogeyman for Destro

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

DiscoGlacier

I watched Beverly Hills Chihuaua on DVD some time ago, just to see if it was bad as I expected, and... it was.

Also, I saw G.I. Joe last summer, only because there was literally nothing to do then (hard to explain). It was alright for the type of film it was; a mindless summer blockbuster that doesn't take itself seriously. It's better than what I'd expect from Michael Bay's Transformers 2: The Camera's Having A Seizure!

And Avatar, while being a decent film, is very overrated. Sorry, but the most innovative CGI to date is not going to help a derivative, predictable plot. The action made up for it, however, since there were times were, even though I knew what to expect, the suspense was heavy enough to make me think twice. While a great action film, it's certainly far from being a great general film.

I tend to stay away as far as possible from films like Sherlock Holmes and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Won tourney, beat Cynthia, no contest. Wads of dosh For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

AGSMA

The Cat in the Hat with Mike Myers. They ruined Dr. Seuss

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!