Sign in to follow this  
RabbitSnore

RE: Youtube Thumbnails

0 replies to this topic

RabbitSnore

To Whom It May Concern:

Be you curious visitors to our site or regular members, you may be wondering why our URL is in several thumbnails of videos on Youtube.

The administration of YouChewPoop.com has not committed the changing of these thumbnails nor condoned this act. Though we remain uncertain of the perpetrator, we have our suspicions that he is a former member of the site who was banned several months ago.

We apologize for any inconvenience he may have caused, but this is unfortunately out of our hands.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!