Psychotime

Tabletop Games

3,806 replies to this topic

YamiMario
Oh yeah, I love Yu-Gi-Oh. Been playing it for a ridiculously long time now.

I'm currently running a deck that focuses on abusing Tokens, Creature Swap, Synchros, and Grinder Golem.

If anybody wants a Duel, I have YVD, KVCDS, and YGO Online installed to do it on.

How can you still play?

You realize the game is no longer about collecting and developing strategies and is now totally based off of how many 10 dollar pre-made decks you own?

That and the cookie cutter netdecking that ran rampant in the Advanced Format killed the game for me.

But yeah, it's sad to see that everybody online is using Lightsworns and Black Wings.

Fuck you, Judgement Dragon.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

Psychotime

Apparently KVCDS hates me. The downloads (I tried all of the mirrors) freeze up Window Explorer every time I try to unzip it. (And nothing works when I try to just run the set up inside the zip.)

Also tried to join the site,

Untitled-1-1.jpg

It's a shame. It looks so much better than YVD (I've been spoiled by MWS).

For staying warn free for 9 years Best Artist 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Dr. Strangebutts

The only cards you needed in the Pokemon TCG were Blastoise, Electabuzz, Scyther and thier respective energy cards. Once you got them out, that's it. You've won.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March 2011. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I think you dropped this, sir.

ButtonsTheDragon
Also I hate Batterymen with a passion.
embarrassedface.png

you shut up boy

Is there anything like KVCDS for the Pokemon TCG?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years.

Yaminomalex
Oh yeah, I love Yu-Gi-Oh. Been playing it for a ridiculously long time now.

I'm currently running a deck that focuses on abusing Tokens, Creature Swap, Synchros, and Grinder Golem.

If anybody wants a Duel, I have YVD, KVCDS, and YGO Online installed to do it on.

How can you still play?

You realize the game is no longer about collecting and developing strategies and is now totally based off of how many 10 dollar pre-made decks you own?

That and the cookie cutter netdecking that ran rampant in the Advanced Format killed the game for me.

So you won't be playing KVCDS anymore?

2m7x16d.jpg

i'm a sad panda

I haven't been on in a while but that's mostly because I've been having a lot of personal issues as of late.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Psychotime

Apparently, the next Pokemon set is start a new series.

And good lord. These are what the money makers ultra powerful pokemon are gonna be. (For those not in the loop, nowadays the card game makes special versions of pokemon with their own odd rules. Each generation has a different kind, and after the generation ends they replace it with a new type.)

Meet the Pokemon Legends. (Check the address. These are real cards.)

hgss_1_en_113_114.jpghgss_1_en_111_112.jpg

The Pok
For staying warn free for 9 years Best Artist 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Azazel
embarrassedface.png

you shut up boy

why would you want to play dat sheet
For being on the Vanilla forums for 232 days before it was shut down Last page of GCT. GOOD Big Bird is happy!

ButtonsTheDragon
embarrassedface.png

you shut up boy

why would you want to play dat sheet

Because there are no Batterymen in Pokemon

And because I want to play some Pokeman Cards Games again.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years.

Azazel

I never got into Pokeman TCG. Maybe because it required coins and counters and too many cards that didn't do anything.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 232 days before it was shut down Last page of GCT. GOOD Big Bird is happy!

NintyScreen
So the idea is that it takes two cards to make one epic (frightening looking) one. Really, it's a pretty stupid idea to make two cards you're supposed to put together. I bet it's purposefully hard to obtain both parts. Good old Nintendo and their money grubbing ways.

The next set afterward will have two Pokemon in one Legends card.

>

Damn, that new Pokemon art is amazing.

The art is provided by Shinji Higuchi, who in turn is...

One of the founding members of Gainax, he has worked on many anime and tokusatsu productions. He is the namesake for Neon Genesis Evangelion's Shinji Ikari.

And why didn't I get a response for posting those cards in the first place?

Yaminomalex

I love the art for both cards, but the requirements for bringing them out are ridiculous.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Psychotime
So the idea is that it takes two cards to make one epic (frightening looking) one. Really, it's a pretty stupid idea to make two cards you're supposed to put together. I bet it's purposefully hard to obtain both parts. Good old Nintendo and their money grubbing ways.

The next set afterward will have two Pokemon in one Legends card.

416px-EnteiRaikouLEGENDRevivingLegends63.jpg

Holy crap. That looks cool, but I really doubt I'd ever buy these.

Unless they make Mewtwo.

Psychotime

Anyways, Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End, Pot of Greed AND Cyber Jar? What's the freaking point of including THREE banned cards? It's space that could have been used for some of Kaiba's other cards. Remember, 40 cards isn't a big enough space to include the giant myriad of cards that is Kaiba's deck.

Hey, you never know. This doesn't come out til after the new Forbidden / Restricted list is in place, so maybe Konami are planning on bringing them back? Not really fussed on Chaos Emperor or Cyber Jar coming back, but Pot of Greed would be A-OK =3

Kon

I'm making a Junk Frog deck, what are some good builds I could follow? Plus, how do I play with Frog decks besides using Wetlands and swarm?

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down 5 matches! YOUR WILL TO HAVE NO STRIKES Thanks for the cookies!

YamiMario
I'm making a Junk Frog deck, what are some good builds I could follow? Plus, how do I play with Frog decks besides using Wetlands and swarm?

SeaDragonLordGishilnodonRGBT-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down