Kurenai

Famous/Great YouTube Poopers who subbed or unsub'd to you...

1,343 replies to this topic

Arique

Let's see who's subscribed to me...

(Any user written in red means they either closed their YouTube account and/or got suspended.)

TRMario

imaperson

YamiMario

MatrixMarioX

MexicanSunflower

MSTRadock

LumpyToast

SuperNES16

IAMGOOMBA

WiiNutt

HelpfulFortress

SMFTheDingo

TheEdbotnik (Now under his new YouTube account EdbotnikThe)

And that's it. The only "Widely known" YouTube user that is subscribed to me is Maffew (The Botchamania guy), but I don't think you guys would really care about that.

As for people who have unsubbed me, so far only two people have unsubbed me, Hypnedre and Hozkinz. Hypnedre unsubbed me because he was starting to not like my recent videos, and Hozkinz unsubbed me because... Well, I have no fucking clue why he did.

HoZKiNZPooP
Let's see who's subscribed to me...

(Any user written in red means they either closed their YouTube account and/or got suspended.)

TRMario

imaperson

YamiMario

MatrixMarioX

MexicanSunflower

MSTRadock

LumpyToast

SuperNES16

IAMGOOMBA

WiiNutt

HelpfulFortress

SMFTheDingo

TheEdbotnik (Now under his new YouTube account EdbotnikThe)

And that's it. The only "Widely known" YouTube user that is subscribed to me is Maffew (The Botchamania guy), but I don't think you guys would really care about that.

As for people who have unsubbed me, so far only two people have unsubbed me, Hypnedre and Hozkinz. Hypnedre unsubbed me because he was starting to not like my recent videos, and Hozkinz unsubbed me because... Well, I have no fucking clue why he did.

who the shit are you

AGSMA
Great Poopers

-Taisto

Since when, Youchew?

Since you said yes

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Heruru Meruru

Barely any of my subscribers are poopers, but I am friends with Guysafari.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Jintai

AmiralMachin

Omgstn

MexicanSunflower

SkyGuy16

bnnnnnnnnxz

SSJ3raditz

progresszio

SashicX2007

UberPooper12

slipnslides203

KlausTheWizard

HelpfulFortress

Lumpytoast

MSTRadock

VanillaFUBAR

Maplemaniac9003

Wiinutt

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For donating to the site!

The Neoprene Junebug

Imaperson and RAPeX are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Guysafari
Barely any of my subscribers are poopers, but I am friends with Guysafari.

WOO!

and.. I have no clue. way to many.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For meeting up with Miss10 and Deepercutt! For finding all three Meen images! For completing 5 matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For donating to the site!

Dual-Screen

Just some notable names that pop up in my subscribers list...

MasterGwonam

BillyMorshu

JakeSteel

RetardedAnimeParody

Imaperson

Boogidyboo

CptNameless

Jamesdeth

Demanga

Captpan6

DaftPunkYoshi

MAZZ0Murder

Pyrstoyska

GasmaskAvenger

Silvyre

AmiralMachin

PhoenonX

CommanderGwonam

IAMTRONBONNE

Nazeem38

FlipJick

YTPnews1

Lieutenantgwonam

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 42 days before it was shut down

Miku Hatsune

Dual-Screen

JakeSteel

captpan6

Moogle

RetardedAnimeParody

CommanderGwonam

MasterGwo

giganticproblem666

DaftPunkYoshi

cjflo

Imaperson

Radock

Stu (MustangSally72/YTPNews1)

RevFirst

Boogidyboo

jamesdeth

shroomhead1

trempaws

EletricalMonkey

GasmaskAvenger

SpinoGod2008

Silvyre

TheChutley

AmiralMachin

Nazeem38

GaryBusey

LieutenantGwo

Those are the ones that I could think of off the top of my head, sorry to those I may have forgotten.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Radock
  • Banned
  • SSJ3raditz will always be the greatest pooper who's ever subbed to me

Erazor

Boogidyboo

KroboProductions

Plenty of people here on the forum

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

trepmaws

Boogidyboo

piodx

Captpan

Moogle

Braden

The Neoprene Junebug

SergeantBacon

GasmaskAvenger

AjaxCubed

JackTron7000

Mexicansunflower

Giganticproblem

quax

Mycroprocessor

Aesaun

FuturesPassed

TheChutley

Wiinutt

Chrisgendo

vvaluigi

AmiralMachin

CommanderGwonam

MasterGwo

MorfGworfmim

Radock

LieutenantGwo

I don't keep track of my subs enough to find out who unsubbed, so I can't give a list of that.

trempaws
    'Tis an honor.
    Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!