Sign in to follow this  
Fiddlesticks411

?????????????

39 replies to this topic

Fiddlesticks411

I decided to do this as a side project now with my other poops, because I am such a lazy person.

If you want to be in the video, post what you want to look like in the video. Like for example I would be a purple hedgehog or whatever.

Or if you want one of your characters to be in it too, ask for it, but provide pictures ;3

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

SANDMAN78308
  • Banned
  • Maybe a source you HAVEN'T pooped yet.

And on the subject of a giant poop maybe make one that's at a long length(i.e.3-5min)

Jacques
    And on the subject of a giant poop maybe make one that's at a long length(i.e.3-5feet)

Fixed XD

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Fiddlesticks411

I scrapped my video idea. I just hatched an even better one.

Post characters here ;3

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

PSE1nf0
    What I want you to do, to be in a chance of winning, is posting what you want to look like in the video.

Well, okay.

Some freaky doctor guy in a business suit. I wouldn't win get in, but imagine the...errm, reactions if I did.

Fiddlesticks411

Hold on, did I just say winning? Ah crap whoops sorry about that.

Gary

la_72_swalot.jpg

Have me be doing something completely stupid and irrelevant. Like take a clip of him from a Pokemon show or something.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Knowing ZergSlaya in real life, as well as meeting up with Derryb and Miles. For being a winner in the Trap Master competition! It's a secret, secret, form-u-la How'd you find me? One, two, three four five... For organizing a forum event, right? For most conspicuous bravery and valor in the face of the enemy.

Stuart K Reilly

Just the same thing I've always used for myself would be fine

borntoride.jpg

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Fiddlesticks411

I can tell you one thing, its based off something in my 311 days.

Jacques

I never knew you and 311 were the same person.

I never really watched 311 videos anyway.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Fiddlesticks411

She's my bitch. I keep her locked in a box under my bed with Jamesdeth and afew other people.

sk8ercisco
  • Banned
  • please fiddlesticks don't put me back in that box

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year