Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whelt

Sequels you want to see

131 posts in this topic

Of course we have no control over what sequels will appear or what they will be like, but people like talking about it anyway. SO UNLEASH YOUR INNER FANBOYS AND DETAIL FOR US.

At this point I really doubt it would happen, but I'd like to see a Glover 2 (and not have it be canceled). Possibly some kind of thing where you control both gloves (as Cross-stitch would not become evil again), and use that to solve more puzzles. You know, position one some place, do what you need with the other, throw the ball to the first one, that kind of thing. More ball forms too, maybe like a tennis ball that you can throw really far. And some improvements... The bowling ball should actually do damage when you throw it at enemies.

Yeah. GO

Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3

LOL TOO BAD IT WON'T HAPPEN

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

A new Super Mario RPG

I was going to say M&L 3. Does that count?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down Here comes another Chinese Kirby hippitus hoppitus Running out of jokes

Glover 2

Kirby Air Ride 2

fffff

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

Veiwitful Joe 3, A new 2D Metroid, a non Castleroid Castlevania, a new Kirby platformer, a new 2D Zelda.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

A new Super Mario RPG

that's its own series. And I wouldn't want a Wii version of that cause they'd fuck it up.

Maybe if SqEnix was to make a nice, handdrawn SMRPG2 for the DS in the style of their Mana games, all with sexy sprites and stuff.

Oh, and a new DKC. Preferably using a sort of format like the SSE in Brawlol.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos March 2012 - Classic For being on the Vanilla forums for 192 days before it was shut down

A new Super Mario RPG

that's it's own series. And I wouldn't want a Wii version of that cause they'd fuck it up.

Maybe if SqEnix was to make a nice, handdrawn SMRPG2 for the DS in the style of their Mana games, all with sexy sprites and stuff.

But with more Donkey and Diddy and Kremlings, and less lame SSE enemies. Yeah

Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Hey Whelt

that De Blob game that's comin out is sort of similar to glover in that you roll the main character around to solve puzzles and shit, only instead of a hand, you're a living blob of paint.

Oh, and I'd enjoy seeing a Wii Glover.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos March 2012 - Classic For being on the Vanilla forums for 192 days before it was shut down

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3

LOL TOO BAD IT WON'T HAPPEN

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is the spiritual sequel to MVC2 in every aspect save for the Marvel license.

In terms of what I'd like to see..

Sengoku BASARA 3 (preferably on 360 or PS3)

Sengoku 4

Megaman X9

Megaman Maverick Hunter X2 (HD GREEN BIKER DUDE)

Samurai Warriors 3

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 294 days before it was shut down You've always been good! If only there was a COMBOS award... Thanks, man.

oh ya I fergot

A new F-Zero

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

A new Super Mario RPG

that's it's own series. And I wouldn't want a Wii version of that cause they'd fuck it up.

Paper Mario

Best Artist 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

oh ya I fergot

A new F-Zero

MINIGAMES WHILE YOU RACE

TWEAK THE WIIMOTE TO SHAVE MR EADS MUSTACHE

A new Super Mario RPG

Paper Mario

I really didn't like SPM though. Maybe that engine needs a proper sequel for me to enjoy it, but I didn't think SPM did enough on its own.

Yeah, Paper Mario is also its own series. I need a real SMRPG 2

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ONE THAT DOESNT INVOLVE ORGY XIII AT ALL PLEASE)

Another Mother/Earthbound game released not only in Japan

Rare coming back to Ninendo and making another Donkey Kong Game

Kirby

Portal

F-zero

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 268 days before it was shut down

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ONE THAT DOESNT INVOLVE ORGY XIII AT ALL PLEASE)

Another Mother/Earthbound game released not only in Japan

Rare coming back to Ninendo and making another Donkey Kong Game

Kirby

Portal

F-zero

I'm crossing my fingers for this upcoming Wii Kirby game to actually be entertaining and not have a castrated length/replay value like all these new games coming out.

Portal

I thought this was already confirmed.

Wario Land

That GC version always looked appealing but since nearly everyone ever kept complaining of its castrated length I never ended up playing it.