Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whelt

Sequels you want to see

131 posts in this topic

Torin's Challenge.

Torin's Passage was supposed to be the first in a series of games similar to the Kings Quest series, so it didn't exactly end clearing up all the loose ends. However, only the first game in this series was ever released, and I guess Adventure games stopped selling as great as Sierra hoped or something, because the Torin's Passage series of games never continued.

>_>

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me

I wish they made a Metal Arms 2, that game was so underrated!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 265 days before it was shut down Florida supercon. Oh, you Meeny! A good cut. Ribbit! Florida con, front page. Thanks for the cookies!

I'd like to see a Pokemon Pinball based on Diamond and Pearl.

I don't know about any of you, but Pokemon Pinball is just about the best pinball game out there.

Plus, we've already seen what two screens can do for pinball with Metroid Prime Pinball (a fine game, might I add).

However, if they do make a new PP, then they better let you catch the old Pokemon. Because as good as Diamond and Pearl were, their Pokemon roster for the most part sucked.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Elite Beat Agents 2(Make the covers of the songs better and they will have an even better game)

As stated earlier Garou 2

Street Fighter 4 *insert long more words here to indicated it's upgraded* becuase I want to see what kind of name they give the upgraded one of this, and you know they will upgrade it reguardless.

A new jump stars, JUS was pretty fun...well except for the unbalanced assist spam. *gets hit by sena causing him to turn around, not able to move and loses some special bar*

For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down

I wish they made a Metal Arms 2, that game was so underrated!

So underrated i never cared about it.

Best Artist 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

Elite Beat Agents 2
I'm pretty sure they are making that. It's just taking forever.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

medevil 3

ristar 2

dynimate headdy 2

Pikmin 3

New Kirby

Another Banjo Kazooie game for DS or somthing since Rare is still with Nintendo in the handheld market.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Sonic Battle 2

Silent Bomer 2

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

A good Silent Game

Donnie Darko 2

Planescape: Torment 2

Mother 4

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

God of War 3. I just want to see how badass Kratos is this time. For God's sake, he stepped on puppies and they exploded. HE MADE A PHOENIX HIS BITCH. AND NOW HE'S GOING TO KILL A BUNCH OF GODS.

As well as...

a sequel to Mario & Luigi

Luigi's Mansion 2

Portal 2

Team Fortress 3

Pikmin 3

And a Kirby Platformer.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 117 days before it was shut down

Luigi's Mansion 2

I want a sort of combination between Luigi's Mansion and Mario Sunshine. Like, boos take over the island and possess the Piantas or something and he has to save em with his vacuum. And Petey Piranha possessed by boos as a boss. :(

Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Portal 2

There will be a expansion for Portal. It's called Portal: Still Alive. I freaked out when I saw it at E3. They even had GlaDOS announce it.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

Rayman 4.

Oh and a new Jazz Jackrabbit. JJ Advance sucked.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

EINHANDER 2

Must I explain?

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 92 days before it was shut down

Rayman 4.

Oh and a new Jazz Jackrabbit. JJ Advance sucked.

At least JJ2 still has an active online community and level editor. That's a lot more than you can say for most other PC games of its time.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 294 days before it was shut down You've always been good! If only there was a COMBOS award... Thanks, man.

an actual Banjo Kazooie 3.

not this car shit they've thrown at us.

Sly Cooper 4 if it hasn't been said. I'd also like to see a Zack And Wiki 2 because I love that game.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For taking part. I.M. GAAAY Yay! Good! YOU CONTRIBUTED