Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whelt

Sequels you want to see

131 posts in this topic

A spiritual successor to the old Rage Racer spinoff from Ridge Racer.

Also, kill.switch 2, Team Buddies 2 (for the old PS1), a fifth Oddworld game, Sly 4, Half Life 2: Episode Three, another Monkey Island game, and a sequel to Amplitude.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

Ever since I beat Banjo-Tooie, I always wanted to see that third game that was mentioned when you beat the game. And I dont want that crap nuts and bolts game, i want a real Banjo-Threeie....but it will never happen

PIKMIN 3

Confirmed by Miyamoto! :O

AT E3?

PIKMIN 3

AT E3?

yus :3

Not at the Conference, though, some other thing.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

PIKMIN 3

AT E3?

yus :3

Not at the Conference, though, some other thing.

yay.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years

Wario Land for the DS (Not that Master of Disguise bullshit). And yes, I know of the Wario Land for the Wii.

And I would love to see Super Smash Bros for the DS as well.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 117 days before it was shut down

chrono triger

act raiser3 ( the 2 suck ass)

sonic aventure 3

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for your donation! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos Some shitty joke by Ing about 5 matches, idk <3 For the best, the best, the best Thank you!

Killer Instinct 3

it would be nice

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for your donation! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos Some shitty joke by Ing about 5 matches, idk <3 For the best, the best, the best Thank you!

mycock 2

Aw that game is balls.

I'd like to see Hogs of War 2.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

mycock 2

Aw that game is balls.

Holy shit, I was just about to say exactly that when I walked in here.

Creepy.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

another south park movie

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

mycock 2

Aw that game is balls.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

mycock 2

Aw that game is balls.

Holy shit, I was just about to say exactly that when I walked in here.

Creepy.

How does one walk into the internet.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

TEAM BUDDIES 2

SOME 2D RAYMAN PLATFORMER

CROC 3

HEART OF DARKNESS 2

JUMPING FLASH 3

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: ORACLE OF HOOT HOOT

SILENT BOMBER 2

FINAL FANTASY VI-2: ULTORS BUTTFUCKS EVERYONE

For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

Team Buddies 2, a fifth Oddworld game, Sly 4,another Monkey Island game, and a sequel to Amplitude.

SOME 2D RAYMAN PLATFORMER

CROC 3

JUMPING FLASH 3

Hogs of War 2.

These please.

Member with Funniest Posts 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

TEAM BUDDIES 2

ELITE BEAT AGENTS 2

OSU! TATAKAE! OUENDAN 3

THE WORLD BEGINS WITH YOU (see the ending to TWEWY)

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down 5 matches! YOUR WILL TO HAVE NO STRIKES Thanks for the cookies!