Sign in to follow this  
RabbitSnore

The YouChew Festival -- Final Preparation

156 replies to this topic

Gary
Me, I think I might try to organize a CD-i collab.

That sound fun to anyone?

Sign me up if it ends up being your final decision.

I need some AIDS, as awkward as that sounds.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Knowing ZergSlaya in real life, as well as meeting up with Derryb and Miles. For being a winner in the Trap Master competition! It's a secret, secret, form-u-la How'd you find me? One, two, three four five... For organizing a forum event, right? For most conspicuous bravery and valor in the face of the enemy.

JakeSteel
Who will all be using the host account? (or is that classified xd?)

I'm curious because I'd like to know if I can get an answer/thought about an idea any time a mod is on, or if it's just Rabbit, etc.

If you're talking about a poop contest, I thought the idea was for there to be a short (or maybe a few short) poop contest(s) which can be organized on an individual level.

I think, if a poop contest were to be done, the organizer should not be the sole judge, though. Maybe that one could pick a few other organizers or non-organizers as judges, and they could each review each submission briefly and give a 1-10 rating. I don't think that would conflict with the idea (to have an easily-organized and themed poop contest) if those judges were at the discretion of the organizer.

Now what Ing said about a collab contest sounds good, but I'm not quite sure how that would be done. Would each collab be made by a team, who would compete with each other team?

Well, uh, yeah I was thinking about one with a few other users. But how were you able to get that from my post?

Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club!

Emperor Ing

Dude, do I like to watch anything CD-i that ISN'T AIDS?

Answer is yes, but not as much.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

JakeSteel
Who will all be using the host account? (or is that classified xd?)

I'm curious because I'd like to know if I can get an answer/thought about an idea any time a mod is on, or if it's just Rabbit, etc.

We'll have more than just me operating the host account. At the moment, there will be two or three mods using it probably.

Alright, thanks.

Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club!

RAKninja
I'll see if I can't get a good collab contest up and running.

i'm wanting to do the i STILL love youchew collab.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down IAMTENNISBOT

KlausTheWizard

I wonder what a huge collaborative work of YouChew fiction would be like. Maybe something like ROBOTNIK'S SHIT ADVENTURE OF SHITNESS but on a Wiki site.

For getting 2nd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating November 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "Alton Brown ultimate smackdown of Bad Eats" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

Miku Hatsune

This looks like fun, and if anyone would like some help with an event, I'll try my best to assist!

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

magmalord
  • Banned
  • I think I will orginize a 2 year Youchew collab. Thats basically a collab where you can do whatever you want.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

RabbitSnore

I'm glad to see that people have ideas for events.

Be sure to send in your applications to the Postman account when you've thought your ideas through.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

RabbitSnore

I forgot an important detail in the first post: All the stalls and kiosks will be located in a centralized Festival section of the forum, which will be active only during the Festival.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

RealGenericFilms

I'm thinking of running an Alternate Reality Game. If anyone has any ideas, PM me, because I won't be able to organize it by myself.

However, when I make it I'll pretty much need to make some alts to drop hints and stuff.

If you wanna talk with me further on this, for the rules of forums or organizing the story, just pm me.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 41 days before it was shut down

Sofe

Hmmm... I think I have an idea for a 'never-ending tennis match'....

At least for the duration of the festival.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Miles

Me, I think I might try to organize a CD-i collab.

That sound fun to anyone?.

that'd be pretty cool.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for taking part. Thanks! For playing a damn fine game of poker with Rabbit.

GameBop
    Hmmm... I think I have an idea for a 'never-ending tennis match'....

At least for the duration of the festival.

I was actually thinking of a similar idea (maybe the same idea) -- A tennis match where the end is not set by a number of rounds, but rather how many rounds are made by the end of the Festival

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me

RabbitSnore
    I'd love to be able to revive my Video Game Contest.

You could try, but bear in mind the Festival only lasts two weeks.

<br />
<br />

SesakaBlargh

Sooooo many ideas are flooding in my head right now...

One of them is some sort of a Pet or Animal Contest. Is it OK with everyone? I might want to use that for this Festival...

For being on the Vanilla forums for 158 days before it was shut down

Sign in to follow this