Sign in to follow this  
RabbitSnore

The YouChew Festival -- Final Preparation

156 replies to this topic

Dognapalm
I think someone should draw a picture featuring a large number of notable YCP members in a fashion similar to this picture...

screenrape.jpg

Good luck...

Kinda ties in with my "collab image" idea.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Futures Passed

Oh, this sounds quite fun. I'll see what music stuff I can come up with for this. I actually had a great idea that would work well with this, but recent disappointing discoveries limit what I can do in regards to that. Nonetheless, I'll try to get that solo thing done, as well as at least one group effort thing (yet to be decided).

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

Gary
Oh, this sounds quite fun. I'll see what music stuff I can come up with for this. I actually had a great idea that would work well with this, but recent disappointing discoveries limit what I can do in regards to that. Nonetheless, I'll try to get that solo thing done, as well as at least one group effort thing (yet to be decided).

If you need any help with your group effort project, I'm your man.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Knowing ZergSlaya in real life, as well as meeting up with Derryb and Miles. For being a winner in the Trap Master competition! It's a secret, secret, form-u-la How'd you find me? One, two, three four five... For organizing a forum event, right? For most conspicuous bravery and valor in the face of the enemy.

Trogdor7190
Someone should set up a livestream as a festival movie room. Hell, maybe even show poops in there.

I think a resurgence of the YCP TV thing would be pretty cool.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

magmalord
  • Banned
  • I hope my idea is accepted. It's ok if it's not though.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

SesakaBlargh

I changed my mind and sent a better collab idea: You'll get a random picture and you do a YTP related to it or/and what you think about it...*crosses fingers*

For being on the Vanilla forums for 158 days before it was shut down

finallyfast.com

Damn, I wanna do something but I can't think of anything. :(

I like the Livestream idea though. I'll help if no-one else can.

Thank you!

MAZZ0Murder

March 21st? That's my lady friend's birthday lololol

curious to see how this will turn out

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Dognapalm
    I changed my mind and sent a better collab idea: You'll get a random picture and you do a YTP related to it or/and what you think about it...*crosses fingers*

That sounds like quite a cool idea.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Ride

Thinking of maybe bringing out another one of those "Edit the Image" threads. I remember making a thread like that awhile back and it was quite hilarious.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

Sofe
    Thinking of maybe bringing out another one of those "Edit the Image" threads. I remember making a thread like that awhile back and it was quite hilarious.

YES YES

Maybe with a youtube poop themed twist this time?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Scout

Just responded to about ten messages.

I'm glad to see people are coming up with great ideas!

Accounts will be configured soon so Organizers can see the Forum Organizer section.

Sofe
    Just responded to about ten messages.

I'm glad to see people are coming up with great ideas!

Accounts will be configured soon so Organizers can see the Forum Organizer section.

Who are you?

How about a documentary video contest, where the users can make up their own version of how YouChew came to be.

I agree to this.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Sign in to follow this