• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Sign in to follow this  
RabbitSnore

The YouChew Festival -- Final Preparation

156 replies to this topic

LulzGun   
LulzGun

I see that you already have the Kermit medal.... which means that you have done one of these events before?

Trogdor7190   
Trogdor7190

No, this is the first time that we've done something like this.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

I apologize for not having been more actively taking care of this. Life has been getting in the way.

It's time to start putting the finishing touches on our preparations and get all our proverbial ducks in a row.

If there are applications that have not been reviewed, they will be taken care of ASAP, and we'll prepare immediately.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

The Pope   
The Pope

Oh boy.

I can't wait to set up the events that I don't even remember suggesting.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TukariSilver   
TukariSilver

I'd love to join in but

1 I still don't fully understand due to lack of inteligence and an example put down infront of me and

2 no talent to create an original event for other user to have fun in!

I'd be happy to help out though if anyone needs it and of course i'll be participating :3

also: I've had a quick read and as much as the right brain hates it I'm finally coming through with my grammar. The fact that there's medals involved is a big turn around for this girl scout >:3

I'll have a better read through again tomorrow incase I think of something already being planned but until then I need sleep and toffee ice cream for breakfast

Guess the User's weight.

yes

For submitting an avatar to the art staff! For outstanding Lagoness. Oh you clever faggot! Thank ye. Thanks!

TukariSilver   
TukariSilver

Gir just let me know I missed deadline arg

I would of love to done activity book it's a shame I did get here sooner!

oh well like I said if anyone would like some help (particularly with art and shit) please let me know I'd love to get involved

For submitting an avatar to the art staff! For outstanding Lagoness. Oh you clever faggot! Thank ye. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this