magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,313 replies to this topic

u142

Now this is a way to do this source justice! A relentless barrage of things happening. Liked the ear rape.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

JokeyBRPG

Wow... I cannot bear to watch this.. It seems that you tried to experiment and literally throw whatever sticks to the wall. The only stuff I understood, but did not laugh due to feeling cliche, were the Mexican bull fight with Trump head and vulgar sex jokes. You remind me of myself back when I was a rush-job nobody back in late 2007 until 2009, when I just make random videos without anything interesting to throw back or try to be funny. It seems that you got plenty of ways to improve yourself by spending more time finding out what you do best and how you use the techniques to spell "you".  Hell, I even quit YTP from 2009 to 2015, when during the end of 2014, I have watched youtube poops of all kinds and reinvented myself to be a better that I was back in the early days of YTP.

In short and agreeing with @Biodegradable, please experiment more and give more thought on the various poopisms as well as making something new to the sources.

Every time I watch this, I always get this hilarious vibe that it falls right in line with @dew✿, who retired from YTP and moved on, despite that I actually made it based on tribute to her.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes

I see you took advantage of the slapstick this had to offer. I'd normally expect a bunch of ear rape from this kind of ytp, but I guess it's still fine like this.

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

EditsOfGreatBritain

What a great round. Love the rhythm of the stutter loops, remind me of Imaperson. Also I cracked up at "Ravioli Ravioli give me the DUH DUH DOOOO" and the brain rape bit at 0:40 was viewtiful.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Paperking99

Just spectacular, EOGB. I can easily tell that you put a lot of effort into it, especially the part that starts at 0:39. I also like how you used ear rape wisely without it ever coming off as annoying. 

For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Im another Channel

The effects are awesome and the jokes are funny too. The acid trip was cool too and the chroma keying was great too! 

Tiny tennis racquets! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob

I can see you're inspired by some YTPers working today, such as Biodegradable. While the sentence mixings were hillarious and the acid trip was cool, the poop feels too short for me.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheWackyWeevil

You had a good use of effects, and the trippy scene was fantastic. Pretty good work there, Sagan. Keep it up!

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

Without a doubt, this has got to be one of the best YTPs I've seen from you. The acid trip sequence felt far more astonishing compared with your previous ones, the masking was just right, the effects never fail to amaze me and the humour felt very clever. Out of all of the YTPs I've seen so far this year, I think this would certainly qualify for being one of the best.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337

I almost got ninja'd :P 

OT: As usual, a very good, and in some places, trippy YTP from you, NK. 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes

The combination of the source and the editing style reminds me quite a lot of older poops. You did pretty well, and proves you don't have to sentence mix in order to make a good infomercial poop.

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Sagan Blob

I swear GS, you never fail to amuse me. The fast-pace, the jokes, and oh my god! thetig3r42?! I really love that source, it's really exploitable. Also, i really love the 3D intro as well (wait, i thought you don't have 3D plugins?). Overall, it's 8.5/10.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes
4 hours ago, Sagan Blob said:

(wait, i thought you don't have 3D plugins?).

I didn't know about 3d source alpha at the time, since I was relatively new to Vegas :P

OT: Continue with Sagan's post.

Biodegradable

@Sagan Blob

Not as interesting as your previous work, but I honestly blame the source more than you. It felt more like you were rebelling against the source rather than working with it to find what's really exploitable about it. I suggest finding sources that really speak to you, but hey, if you think this source does speak to you then prove me wrong mate, I encourage it. hehehe

KnorruptionSound and I recently finished our tennis match and I'm interested to know what others think, so have at it.

GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie

The intro is incredible. Whoever those guys are I love them now. Alright, it gets a tad too long now that we've watched it for a full minute with random gifs and other screens appearing around/on it.

Right after it starts with a source I don't like. No idea what is it but the artstyle is not attractive to me. Simple but effective editing, good.

I love the quick part about the piece of shit from the 80's.

I gotta say the MS-DOS parts are not exactly my thing. I love the concept but I don't see how would they ever fit into YTP style videos in my opinion.

The glitch part around 4:40 is probably my favourite part in this. Interesting sounds and visuals.

Overall the visuals get pretty interesting for the entire latter half of the video.

It's well made, just not exactly my style of a match, at least for the first half! Sorry!

Now let's step into an ancient territory.

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

u142

Ancient territory, huh? It felt more source than edit, if you know what I mean, as well as slow-paced and reliant on cliches. I guess it just hasn't aged well. Although, I do think it's a good foundation for more work. Nice avatar picture, by the way.

Round 1 of my tennis match with BananaMannaFoot!

lionkingview

It was a bit too repiticious for my taste and it felt a bit awkward at times.

DSYTP

This YTP is nice. The only problem is the "Michael Rosen" jokes, too predictable. Some stutter loops needed some work, otherwise you're fine. 7.5/10

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

u142
9 hours ago, lionkingview said:

It was a bit too repiticious for my taste and it felt a bit awkward at times.

That's pretty vague criticism, how can I use this to get better when I only vaguely know what you're referring to?

lionkingview
8 hours ago, u142 said:

That's pretty vague criticism, how can I use this to get better when I only vaguely know what you're referring to?

Alright: What i meant was : You mostly just used awkwardly timed stutter loops and it felt like an early 2000's poop(the Shorter the Clip you use to do the stuttering , the better). Also , and this might be a personal Preference Thing, but i always like a good poop to have a bit more sentence mixing . I thought the robotnic exploding Thing was kinda funny though