magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,395 replies to this topic

DSYTP
2 hours ago, SuccyLord said:

Nice one,but don’t post the same vid in the same forum

So why are you reviewing the "same" video (not the same, since you reviewed my Protegent YTP, then my Johnny Test YTP)? You can let the other users have the chance to review this poop. In fact, it's not frowned upon at all.

The next user can review CODEandAR's YTP.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord
48 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

So why are you reviewing the "same" video (not the same, since you reviewed my Protegent YTP, then my Johnny Test YTP)? You can let the other users have the chance to review this poop. In fact, it's not frowned upon at all.

The next user can review CODEandAR's YTP.

It’s the same video because you posted it twice,I didn’t review this once.

CODEREDJAROD
1 hour ago, SuccyLord said:

Ummm...What is the point of it?I don’t get it.I just hear steps.

Whoops. Sorry, the link was timestamped. Should be fixed now. 

For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

BandanaBoi

In response to CODEREDJAROD

That is your best ytp so far. I love everything about it 50/10

Jokes aside, the video is a nice bait and switch even though it's not April fools day. I like to think that this video is the finale to Peppa Pig ytps since the recent Peppa Pig poop takedown incident.

Edited by BandanaBoi
I suck at spelling
For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

DSYTP

I fuckin' love this YTP! The acid trip layering is perfect, the ironic uses of the overused song (that Sagan Blob pointed out) is used perfectly, and the pacing seems balanced to me.

The problem:

- Some parts seems too soft (but this is because the content loudness is 13.1 dB [based on Stats by Nerds], AKA decreased your videos by 13.1 dB. Caused by too loud, long & frequent ear rapes)

- As stated above, make the ear rapes more sudden and to the point (unless they're funny)

Both of them doesn't penalize your poops.

Overall a 11/10 YTP.

CODEREDJAROD

It was pretty good, though it’s very short and probably could have used a bit more edits. But still pretty good nonetheless.

For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Matt0417

Ok, this wasn't horribly edited. But I felt like this was a video done as a comical thing, cause most of it is just one photo. So 5.5/10

CODEREDJAROD

I liked it. The pacing was good and the edits were nice and frequent. I do think it could benefit a bit from being a bit longer, though.

NitroEdits

the effects were top notch, the jokes were amazing, i loved everything about it. 10/10 this is the greatest poop i've ever seen

For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

The pacing is average and the audio is OK (you need improvement), but the visual is cool (despite being basic), the video variations is enough to keep me interested. I just wish the video is longer and the ear rapes needs to be more sudden and to the point.

7/10

(A YTP collab on Johnny Test, NOT a YTP of Johnny Test)

SuccyLord
On 07/12/2017 at 8:21 PM, DSYTP said:

The pacing is average and the audio is OK (you need improvement), but the visual is cool (despite being basic), the video variations is enough to keep me interested. I just wish the video is longer and the ear rapes needs to be more sudden and to the point.

7/10

(A YTP collab on Johnny Test, NOT a YTP of Johnny Test)

Nice collab tbh.Dont have much to say because there were lots of ytp.

Next user reviews the same collab haha

Sagan Blob

Like i said before, while it had good entries (like yours), the collab had too much dead meme replacements.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99

You always seem to get better and better with every poop you upload, Sagan. The acid trip at the beginning was great, and the jokes are both funny, and unforgettable. I also thought it was clever when you added my quote to the overused loud nigra scene. Wonderful work!

For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NeetYeet

What a brilliant Christmas gift! This poop was extremely good, although the timing was just a wee bit slow for me, as I like YTPs to be fast paced. But nonetheless, I enjoyed many parts of this poop, such as, of course the acid trip, the battle scene, and it looks like you discovered a new audio effect at 3:55! Overall, brilliant poop. 9/10

This is an entry for NKpower.

Sagan Blob

Holy mother. You're one underrated pooper. The brilliant jokes (minus Sparta YTPMV and Seinfeld end title), the pacing, and the acid trips. It feels like the 2016 Paperking. However, i can see many NK power inspirations here and there. Nice job, definitely subbed.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System