magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,884 replies to this topic

PancakeLord117
33 minutes ago, TheRealXboxNerd said:

It may just be my own opinion on comedy, but I've never really been a fan of the sort of in-your-face style present in this video.

Actually, Comedy wasn't my main focus of the YTP, thanks for the critique though, I'm aware my style isn't for everyone.

OT: This YTP was fine. I liked your Sentence Mixing the most and it was very impressive. However, there isn't much variety and the pacing is kind of slow. Some of the jokes didn't make sense either. Not my kind of style, but I can see why people would like it. Nice job!

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

KingofSp4des01

Too much effects, but its pretty good.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

DSYTP

Ninja'd.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
3 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

Loved the visuals and the acid trips, it's filled with quality work. The Ajit Pai sentence mixing was hard to understand at 0:18 to 0:20 (I can assume the singer quoted, "Ajit Pai has a fidget spinner"), but are countered by clever Ajit Pai masking and jokes. Overall, keep this up and your YTP will be posted at Twitter, Facebook, and/or YouTube recommending your YTPs.

(Matt0417, not mine)

You are talking to the wrong Person DS... Besides, you didnt rate my video, you rated Pancakes video

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

DSYTP
19 minutes ago, KingofSp4des01 said:

You are talking to the wrong Person DS...

That's why I updated the previous post to reflect the change.

To PancakeLord117 (spoilered to prevent conflicts and to help him. I don't want to lose this anyway.)

Spoiler

Loved the visuals and the acid trips, it's filled with quality work. The Ajit Pai sentence mixing was hard to understand at 0:18 to 0:20 (I can assume the singer quoted, "Ajit Pai has a fidget spinner"), but are countered by clever Ajit Pai masking and jokes. Overall, keep this up and your YTP will be posted at Twitter, Facebook, and/or YouTube recommending your YTPs.

For KingofSp4des01: The visuals looks somewhat basic to me, but the audio samples from videos are pretty damn good, it almost sound like a song to me. Loved the PK99, NKpower, TheWackyWeevil, and other appearances.

(Matt0417, not my YTPs)

Edited by DSYTP
I decided to review KingofSp4des01's YTPMV.
For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NITROCONCRETE1

It was a fun fast paced video, but some of the jokes are too fast for me to get a reaction other confusion from. However, I thought some of the jokes and visual gags were also funny. Good poop overall.

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Matt0417
On 1/14/2018 at 6:12 PM, NITROCONCRETE1 said:

It was a fun fast paced video, but some of the jokes are too fast for me to get a reaction other confusion from. However, I thought some of the jokes and visual gags were also funny. Good poop overall.

Does anyone else see nothing besides the review of my poop in this message?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP
2 minutes ago, Matt0417 said:

Does anyone else see nothing besides the review of my poop in this message?

1 minute ago, GSgiraffes said:

I see nothing as well.

I think we have a YouChew bug? Or maybe he got claimed by Viacom?

Matt0417
3 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

I think we have a YouChew bug? Or maybe he got claimed by Viacom?

If he got claimed by Viacom, the video would show but we wouldnt be able to watch it. This is really weird. How about I post a poop and we'll keep the chain going?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

a HUGE improvement over past poops of yours, the masking is on par, better masking than even i could pull off. good stuff, matt :D

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NITROCONCRETE1
Spoiler

It did get claimed by Viacom, but I repealed. It got dismissed but I repealed again, so the video should be viewable. It isn't showing for me either though. 

OT: It reminded me a bit of dew, that's probably thanks to the source being Phil Collins but I'm more referring to the style. It was simplistic but entertaining, and that is always a good thing. Good video.

Hopefully, the video shows this time.

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

I fucking love the visuals, the editing and the jokes (especially the "penis" sentence mixing and YTPMV parts). The pacing doesn't have any flaws at all, effects varied a lot, and the sex song leading to the "acid trips" are clever. Overall, this YTP is superb.

Matt0417

Pretty good, I like the sentence mixing part, and the jokes were well paced. (Working on Round 3 rn btw lol)

DSYTP

I don't care that this YTP is basic and simple (like Morimoto), your masking keeps getting better and better over time, the video montages fits well with the song, and Mr. Krabs "OH YEAH!" joke has got me. Keep improving your YTPs.

SuccyLord

this was ok,I guess?this weaker compared to your other YTP’s.

4 month project warning aaaa

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Reminds me of NationofOranges. Decent poop. EDIT: Figured I'd throw this poop in here instead of the Jump Up Super Star one.

totempolejoe

Love how stuttery and jagged this video is. It looks like both of you are having a great time with this tennis match!

Look at me posting older videos in here again whoops

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Biodegradable

Hah, I remember watching this video when I explored your channel a bit last year. I quite like this one, even if it's a little slow pacing-wise for my personal tastes. It has lots of little things I like and I quite like the really old-school sentence-mixing of not so much mixing but replacing words from one part of the video with a bit from another. For some reason the slow-down of "I'm actually out of breath" is my favourite bit. So yeah, it's a nice bit of poop, mate.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NeetYeet

Wow, that was quite a ride. The source was a very good choice in my opinion, and even though the pacing is faster than I'm used to, I still enjoyed it a lot. I found the majority of the jokes to be amusing.

(NOTE THAT THIS VIDEO IS FOR G33TUBE'S WORST COLLAB EVER, SO IT'S INTENTIONALLY BAD)