magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,921 replies to this topic

MemeKirisame

I'm giving it an absolute like, BECAUSE I'M HOMER SIM-

Mmmmmm For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Biodegradable

This video's pretty tough for me to comment on, mainly because of the source. Your editing is imaginative and well-executed, you really know how to utilise RGU transition effects in quite inventive ways that helps your work stand out and such, but I just don't get the source. I've seen dozens of Poops using this weird object show thing I don't really understand, and they all leave me feeling pretty flat. The source doesn't seem to lend itself to YouTube Poop exploits very well as virtually everyone I've seen use it as a source seems to have to resort to using audio replacement gags and effects-spam just to make it remotely interesting. So yeah, you did the best you could and it shows, but this one just really doesn't do much for me.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your interviews for the YouChew zine! Last chance. GO!! For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • I definetly enjoyed every second. This is a great video Bio!

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Morimoto

This is your best Sardine otoMAD so far. Nicer sources and visuals. I also like the dual singing part at the end.

Thanks for participating in the YouChew Dubs Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil event! For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie

I think the vocals are one octave too low, but other than that the audio is neat. The visuals are clean and technically pulled off well, but they could be a bit more imaginative.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best Musician 2018
Best Writer 2018 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • 2 hours ago, Mackenzie said:

I think the vocals are one octave too low,

Well, on UTAU, a guys voice are usually set 1 octave down, unless you want some high pitched voice of JonTron.

OT: I really liked the effects. It’s actually pretty cool.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Matt0417

Pretty cool YTPMV.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AmateurYTP

Aaaand now that song is stuck in my head and I fucking love it. That was fun. Fun is good.

My magnum opus, if you have the time to sit through all of it:

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MassimoV

That was pretty lovely.  Decent jokes and a great classic YTP feel to it. Excellent work.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Regular) For staying strike free for 3 years. For holding a Recommended YouTube Poop of the Month entry sometime between May and July in 2015.

and December 2016

and June 2017

and January 2018 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NKpower

This is perhaps one of the most well edited and imaginative YTP I’ve seen in a while, and I have to say that I flat out enjoyed the whole thing. I liked the varied usage of the different sources the video contained, and the heavy usage of effects never failed to admire it. Great stuff. If I had to give it a rating out of 10 in terms of quality, this would surely have a high rating.

this video below is my masterpiece plz enjoy!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

for what's supposed to be a shitty video, i'm sure even the shittest of poopers could not pull off some of the effects you pulled here. tbh it was gud

Even though you had not put out a proper article out on your own, you were very helpful in our YouTube Poop articles during your time here, so consider this our last hurrah before moving on with our lives. Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

CODEREDJAROD

Pretty great honestly. It made me laugh many times and was overall incredibly enjoyable. Great sentence mixing, also.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 The birds are singing Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

PancakeLord117

This is one creative poop! Reminds me a lot of some of the big-name poopers out there with the more traditional style. Great sentence mixing and masking as well. I'm very interested to see what you bring next!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Matt0417

The effects were amazing, and the jokes like "Schnitzel's Ass" were pretty funny. Good job!

While it's on my channel, this is a reupload of one of my friends' YTPs. Just a note one part may be a little too offensive to some.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

The pacing was controlled well, the jokes varied enough to make me enjoy his YTP, and the effects was used if needed. The only problems is meme replacements and somewhat too reliant on memes, but otherwise, his YTP has no additional problems. He might need improvement.

This YTP Tennis Round is not mine, it's Matt0417's round.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337

It has quite decent pacing, and the effects are quite good too.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AmateurYTP

I have a hundred questions and they're mostly "how the hell did you do that?" (in a good way).

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Your simple edits are great, like MorimotoYTP, only with limited software. The jokes were great. Your statement: "GOOD 'N' STRONG™ YouTube Poops, pushing limited software to its limits." is true, you done a great job pushing it to the limits.

I need to cut the replies to KingofSp4des01's YTPMV, because he need to "have someone else to reply instead of me (since I should let others have a chance)"

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

That seems to be quite a decent effort in remixing the existing rounds while adding small bits, but I am sure the future rounds can push forward more creativity beyond just the techniques applied.

I decided to showcase a YTP made by @dew✿ under the original username MountainDEWMaNN (it is a riot)

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • I really liked it actually, the effects, and the mountain dew jokes are splendid

I want a mountain dew now

Can I have someone else to reply instead of DS (no offense, but you should let others have a chance)