magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,921 replies to this topic

Sagan Blob

This is just like your other YTPMVs, while the notes and the rhythm are spot-on, your visuals are very weak. Maybe try some more experiments on the visuals.

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie

Your visuals are always genius and the plot was funny and neatly planned out. I, of course, liked both of the main sources, too.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best Musician 2018
Best Writer 2018 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Matt0417

The effects are honestly some of the best I've seen. Great job.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117

Like I've said in the video, you've really improved! One of your funniest poops yet, and the effects were nice. Keep it up and you'll gain a bigger audience!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

AmateurYTP

What I particularly liked was the originality with the randomness. Every joke/edit felt different. There was a lot of variety which seemed to add some kind of method to the madness. Excellent job!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

It seems that you are embracing more techniques with more of a "find out how things work" based on what you get based on some existing tropes. While I enjoy your attempts on highlighting the humor, the sudden randomness and recognizable sound clips with common phrases (such as excuse me + fart) might be less impactful than you anticipated. Keep experimenting on....

I decided to go with another Dew Video due to true ties with the title:

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

I can see why people think NationofOranges is inspired by this guy. Overall, pretty decent.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

It seems to be a decent effort in executing various techniques using different sources. I wished I could notice something special, but it seems to be a good stepping stone to figure what works out for you and what doesn't.

Now this time, it is my poop, and it has been over 1 year and 1 month ago since I uploaded this classic!

Shoutout to @dew✿ for opening up new paradigms!

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

The beginning was a little slow, but it was entertaining.

Sagan Blob

It's alright. It would be much better if you gather the words from various sources and sync it well with the song, instead of only the visuals.

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Loved the acid trips, the references, and the annoying (but funny) use of the word "Bitch" from various sources.

NOTE: This contains 4 entries, I only had a minute to edit for each of the entries (meaning it's rushed), because it's for "The Fastest Collab Ever" by GSgiraffes.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • I liked the Shia Labeouf part.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

BandanaBoi

That YTPMV was pretty good. You and Morimoto did a great job on this YTPMV. One gripe that I have is that your part was a little too loud but other then that. It's a pretty good YTPMV.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Paperking99

Fantastic job, Bandana. I really liked the fast paced approach you took with this one. The effects were amazing, and the jokes, while they could be better, are decent, and they show that you've come a long way. Overall, I think that this is your best video.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your interview for the YouChew zine! For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

JokeyBRPG

It seems that you managed to embrace you stengths once more by choosing something unfamiliar and expending whatever you could to keep bowling gags and tropes varied. I also gotta give good cues with Santawithteeth spingebill uncensored ending part as it really send this home... I can understand why "acid trips" are hard to pull off in an inventive way because it is a lot more than choosing an ambient rock song, having saturated colorful visuals, and objects that just spin around. Those "acid trips" are more like color wheels compared to a quality acid trip, which is supposed to be a mind-blowing awakening based on imagery that evokes many emotions like Awful Fawful and LinkOnDrugs, and even hooblefloob with Big Vid 4 and Big Vid 5.

Now then, prepare to see some crap I made back when I was under the account of @JohnshiBRPG at less than 10 years ago. A tennis match with my favorite Ed Edd n Eddy Pooper who has retired, anti4everMario (4everVids4You)

AmateurYTP

I'll be honest - I have no idea what I just watched. Just wasn't really a lot going on or much entertainment value. Thank goodness you moved on to bigger and better things.

2017's biggest success for me in YTP, and my favourite Come Outside poop that I've done:

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

I'm not familiar with the sources (With the exception of 'We're Number One') to be honest but some of your sentence-mixing and gags were decent. I think you should've added a few more gags and effects to this because it seems like some of the unedited content goes on and on. Constructive Criticism aside, you're on the right track in regards to pooping so keep working on it and you'll probably get better over time.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PancakeLord117

While I'm not familiar with the source (I'm aware it's for an Anime Collab, but just saying), the whole poop reminded me of an old style which really took me back to when I first watched YTPs. The effects were pretty interesting as well, and looked sharp enough to please me. The stuttering at 0:22 also gave me a chuckle. Overall, nice job there!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

DSYTP

I love this acid trip because it stayed away from the "basic" thing, while adding 3D effects, the "blast beats" joke followed by effects is well-done, and the pacing. Excellent job.

NOTE: I only had a minute to edit for each of the entries (meaning it's rushed), because it's for "The Fastest Collab Ever" by GSgiraffes.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

They're all pretty decent for something made in 60 seconds.