magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,880 replies to this topic

PancakeLord117

This is pretty cool. For a short YTP, the sentence mixing was spot-on and there were some instances that made me chuckle (such as the Deadpool Dies joke). Good work!

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

DSYTP

All of your mutilrendering stages are interesting, from the audio to the video effects, you have done a effective job.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

kink meme

Don't know much about tennis matches, but personally it looks pretty cool. I liked the variery of effects and some of  the jokes were pretty funny too.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of December 2017 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 (Sentence mix-core)

BoomDaCorgi1337

Pretty good, nice effects and sentence mixing, along with stutters. I like it.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Didn't really make me laugh, but the stuttering and effects are very well handled.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

There were definitely some good effects in this one. Didn't really laugh at the jokes here. But you're definitely improving your YTP abilities. 

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

This round seems to be a very promising opening for the opponent since it not only shows off your skills, but have a very diverse range of sources clearly shown so any part can be expanded on as desired. I look forward to round 2 of the match.

I finally finished a YTP that should have been done a while ago, but procrastination and post-work stress held me back. Took a wildly different direction that is comparable to American Tail West 2017.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

This is possibly one of my favourite videos from you. I like how it starts off rather calmly, and then all of the sudden the editing gets more and more insane as the video processes from start to finish. I also liked how you used basic editing techniques (the stutterings, the slowdowns with a dash of ear rape, etc) and effects, which were simple yet gloriously effective (hehe, EFFECTive).

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DarkSparkish

This is some good stuff! I really like the effects, the sentence mixing is decent and there are several funny jokes! Speed-ups in this video were quite humorous too! Great work, NK!

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having a blog featured For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Biodegradable

It's pretty darn short, so it's hard to say much. What's there is pretty good though in terms of variety. The jokes didn't really do anything for me but I like the experimental feel to it and it's very good for your first poop using a different program to what you're used to.

Right so this is Round 2 of my tennis match with HerrVarden. You can find Round 1 here if you want better context.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

Since I watched both rounds, I got to say that the second round managed to nicely stretch the that 'crappy satire candidate' joke even further with ridiculous sentences and cheesy animation bits and sound effects.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

This YTP reminds me of the old 2008-2009 YTPs with the modern technique used, it has couple of funny jokes, the effects was used correctly, and the poopism patterns are good. No flaws at all.

(Not my YTP, it's ndnprct3's YTP.)

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Biodegradable

It's all right. The reliance on word-trimming him to say, "Cock" over and over again kind of lets the video down as I can tell the pooper who made it has some sentence-mixing skills that could be fleshed out. There were a number of other little edits I really liked though, so I think I'll check out what else they've done.

Round 4 vs HerrVarden. Find Round 3 here for extra context.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

RBLXStealer

Felt a bit too fast-paced.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System CUM along if you'd like! For staying strike free for 1 year.

HomerAlltheWay

You have improved since I last watched your YTPs. Although I don't get some of the jokes and you could try to use other poopisms, such as sentence-mixing.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GSgiraffes

Pretty good, Homer. I liked the theme of super bowl commercials and they were pretty well paced.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Morimoto

Pretty fast paced with good use of effects. The scrambling part at 0:29 felt a bit too long though.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

I cannot believe you made the various source clips sound like authentic instruments, especially the screaming kid face with sonic, saxaphone, switch smashed with knife, pingu kazoo, and even the piano guy.

ThomasPussyCat

"I don't even know who I am anymore!"

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HomerAlltheWay

That was pretty good. I liked the use of stutters, effects and jokes.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos