magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,920 replies to this topic

GSgiraffes

Although it was short, it had some good jokes and references. Also good luck on getting 1k subs!

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Lots of great edits. Especially the acid part from 0:23-0:42. The "Get Out of my Car" bit was a little bit more underwhelming in comparison. Although, that could be because there was just SO MUCH YTPS done on it already. I liked the "Anything You Can Do" bit tho. Overall, really liked the video.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

I liked this round. It has the beauty of the video effects that varies well, and enough sources was added, bringing some more interesting stuff to work for Morshe (Morshute). Also, the poopisms was balanced.

NOTE: This entry is for ThirtyTwelve's Simplicity Collab, so this is different from my usual poops. Also only worked for 6-8 hours (actually <4 hours with break)

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • That that was very simple, and the fact it reminds me of my style in 2015. Can’t wait to see it in the collab.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Matt0417

Very good YTPMV. I like the video/footage part of it too.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HomerAlltheWay

Since it's short, all I can say is that the sentence mixing is decent.

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

I loved the visuals and the placement of the jokes. (I understand this is a visual-focused YTP, so the laughs don't matter.)

NOTE: This entry is for ThirtyTwelve's Simplicity Collab, so this is different from my usual poops. Also only worked for 6-8 hours (actually <4 hours with break)

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

The only thing that felt noteworthy is more effort into poopisims. However, the word splicing can be expanded upon beyond sex slang as it is often the first crude humor signs. Sentence mixing is the next step up by conjuring new words not said in the script as well as new phrases to provide new contexts.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

Pretty great overall. The pacing was nice and I enjoyed it. If I am to give one criticism, though, there was a bit too much earraoe for my taste, but still, really great video. Nice job.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 The birds are singing Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Addemup

I love it. The only thing I would have left out is the """"NSFW"""" scene.

DSYTP

The part that the customer and SpongeBob annoying Mr. Krabs is funny to me. Also, your first YTP is not that bad.

For ThirtyTwelve's Simplicity Collab (so my style is different) & worked for only 6-8 hours.

Matt0417

Sentence mixing is good, I would've done more than sex jokes with the sentence mixing in the Bunsen part though. Overall, simple but pretty good. EDIT: My channel got take down today, so here's another poop you can review.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

I cannot believe someone actually managed to parody that hide and seek episode from Mickey's Club House. I can imagine how much that guy suffered from watching the original episode that is filled with filler time that is not suitable for intellectual adults rather than kids who have yet to get a brain. I LOL'D AT EVER MOMENT!!!!

Now a new tennis match with @mrdoognoog, Multiplied style.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Honestly, it's hard to talk much about a poop that's literally 3 seconds but in that brief moment, I love the effects. What looks like datamoshing mixed with pixels in the background of a scary looking Ed-dinosaur. It might be brief but it's effective. 

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

Woah... seems you employed the more fitting and visually trippy Vaporware through data moshing, corruption, and loads of rainbow hue saturation to tie the video genre together. Looking forward to how different the direction you take.

speaking of trippy, I have a video with that vibe too.

PancakeLord117

I remember seeing this in Palette's collab. It was personally one of my favorite entries. Unlike your usual acid trip in a YTP (Cylinders and Spheres with ZebrafyColor and BoC Music), it manages to try things new with the experimental style that I really like. It kind of reminds me of MassimoV's work. I also really loved the visuals, especially the ocean segment. Subscribed, and excellent work!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Matt0417

This was a great collab. I love how some other effect-heavy poopers joined and alot of the jokes were good. Overall, it was worth the wait.

Paperking99

The jokes were pretty good, and I liked the decent pacing. The only joke that fell flat for me was the one involving the jukeboxes at 0:28. Other than that, this was a good poop, but it's not something I would come back to.

For your interview for the YouChew zine! For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP
    Posted (edited)

Every joke is excellent as fuck, especially the "Wanna See my Tattoo" joke, HoH SiS, and YTPers' reference (CheeChee)! I loved the "Monday Wednesday Friday" acid trips using fucking rhythmic remixes, the effects and pacing are flawless. This YTP is fucking SUPERB!

NOTE: Only worked for approx. 4 hours.

Edited by DSYTP
    Switched.