magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,824 replies to this topic

JokeyBRPG

Only seem to enjoy the classic jokes with faster paced speeches at tee mirror (dew vs Doritos).  It's quite common that anyone can try too hard to make funnier out of already funny super bowl commercials. Sometimes, it all boils down to subversion from the raw source that makes a poop memorable.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Reminded me a little of classic YTP, and there were a bunch of quotes that I loved.

For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

Well, that was certainly an energetic and fast-paced poop that really spells funny, particularly the one with Squidward falling and warping back to the starting point as well as the "No pictures please" quite and title card that matches quite well. I believe that you are getting better and better at defining a pooping style that spells you out.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HomerAlltheWay

Not usually fond of repetition in YTP, but you used it very well in this poop. The use of ear rape, pitch shifting and stuttering made it very enjoyable.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Matt0417

Pretty good. The woodchuck scene was pretty funny and the rest was fast-paced and well-edited.

For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MemeKirisame

It's looks like you're improving with your style. It's pretty good.

(This isn't mine, but my mailbox is.)

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

I can't believe that Super Meme produced a poop that deals with Crypto currencies, and just those word splicing of those cryptos got me laughing loud!

EvanarchyMT

Very reminiscent of dew's old poops. Simplistic sped up-slowed down and ear rape jokes, but they are cleverly used and quite effective. Also that bit at the end was crazy.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

I really enjoyed this Youtube poop. I really liked the sex jokes.

Just an UTAU cover.

For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

JokeyBRPG

Now this is high effort professional grade music video remix. Lots of sophisticated visuals yet blend in with the color shceme to fit the mood of the video.

Matt0417

The visuals were GREAT, didn't get that much laugh out of me. (But you're probably one of those poopers who fascinates with visuals rather than to make people laugh, this is a good poop regardless.)

GSgiraffes

Although it was short, it had some good jokes and references. Also good luck on getting 1k subs!

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Lots of great edits. Especially the acid part from 0:23-0:42. The "Get Out of my Car" bit was a little bit more underwhelming in comparison. Although, that could be because there was just SO MUCH YTPS done on it already. I liked the "Anything You Can Do" bit tho. Overall, really liked the video.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

I liked this round. It has the beauty of the video effects that varies well, and enough sources was added, bringing some more interesting stuff to work for Morshe (Morshute). Also, the poopisms was balanced.

NOTE: This entry is for ThirtyTwelve's Simplicity Collab, so this is different from my usual poops. Also only worked for 6-8 hours (actually <4 hours with break)

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

That that was very simple, and the fact it reminds me of my style in 2015. Can’t wait to see it in the collab.

For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Matt0417

Very good YTPMV. I like the video/footage part of it too.

HomerAlltheWay

Since it's short, all I can say is that the sentence mixing is decent.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

I loved the visuals and the placement of the jokes. (I understand this is a visual-focused YTP, so the laughs don't matter.)

NOTE: This entry is for ThirtyTwelve's Simplicity Collab, so this is different from my usual poops. Also only worked for 6-8 hours (actually <4 hours with break)

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System