magmalord

What Do You Think Of The Above Poop?

7,767 replies to this topic

NeetYeet

Wow, those were some really good visual effects, you certainly have a talent for erosion. Your use of other poopisms were also used well. To me, I found it very enjoyable. Good job!

MassimoV

For a source that seems to be literally everywhere these days, this was pretty fresh.  Good jokes, good visuals, and good pace.  Overall, a really enjoyable video.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For holding a Recommended YouTube Poop of the Month entry sometime between May and July in 2015.

and December 2016

and June 2017

and January 2018 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BandanaBoi

Amazing, just amazing. I love the visual effects, how your really good with After Effects, and how that YTP is both unsettling and funny. I also love that smooth datamoshing you have in that YTP. One problem that I have is that your sentence mixing doesn't make sense some of the time but to be honest, that criticism is basically a nitpick because their isn't that much sentence mixing and the YTP is more about the visuals then the sentence mixing.

I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

HomerAlltheWay

I liked the effects you used and how the video is filled with funny jokes. This is probably your best poop to date. Keep it up.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

EditsOfGreatBritain

I love this poop, it's one of the best entries in the VHS collab Beanos and I are hosting. Liking the overall moderate pace, jokes and there's not an oversaturation of needless effects. Love the obscure Welsh Fireman reference at 0:09! Reminds me of OMGulator's Welsh Fireman poop from years ago.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

BandanaBoi

Well, that was unique. I honestly have no idea what's going on but I have a feeling that that's the point. The visuals are sometimes good but other times make my eyes bleed. I like your use of bitcrusher but I think that you overuse it a little too much. The jokes are amazing and some of the best I've seen in a Steamed Hams YTP especially that loss joke. Overall, it's a really good YTP but your style is something that I need to get used to since I haven't really seen a YTP with a style that unique.

I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

GameBreaker64

@BandanaBoi I agree. I didn't really have any idea what was going on. But I did like the Wario in the oven joke.

SuccyLord
3 hours ago, GameBreaker64 said:

@BandanaBoi I agree. I didn't really have any idea what was going on. But I did like the Wario in the oven joke.

aren't u suposed to post a vid or something

(Responding to BandanaBoi) Cool poop. I'd  say it's different from your normal poops. But the source is boring. The poop had many audio replacements that weren't nice, like the unnecessary fucking meow. but it was fun to watch.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GameBreaker64
3 minutes ago, SuccyLord said:

aren't u suposed to post a vid or something

(Responding to BandanaBoi) Cool poop. I'd  say it's different from your normal poops. But the source is boring. The poop had many audio replacements that weren't nice, like the unnecessary fucking meow. but it was fun to watch.

You want a video? Here you go! 

SuccyLord
1 minute ago, GameBreaker64 said:

You want a video? Here you go! 

it's not even me that wants the vid, you need to post one to continue on the thread, lel.

also, you forgot to say what do you think bout my vid

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GameBreaker64
5 minutes ago, SuccyLord said:

it's not even me that wants the vid, you need to post one to continue on the thread, lel.

also, you forgot to say what do you think bout my vid

I liked the vid! That one datamoshing segment was funny.

JokeyBRPG

GameBreaker64's Ed Edd n Eddy YTP preview:

I am impressed that you managed to maintain a fast-paced momentum with those poopisms. I chuckled at various parts that involve fast moving parts such as Rolf crashing and constant punching. I hope you end up with a good megapoop that lasts at least 5 minutes or so.

I have a megapoop for you to view:

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DarkSparkish

This is a pretty good poop, myes. I like the jokes, effects, YTPMVs and editing, and the earrape is gold! Sentence mixing could be better, but overall, it is clear that you put in a lot of effort into your YTP, considering the length of it and how much meat there is in the video, as not a single moment was dull to watch. Great job!

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having a blog featured For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BandanaBoi

It's a pretty simple and charming Robotnik YTP. It's nice to watch a classic styled YTP just as a nice break from all the recent YTPs being released. The jokes are pretty good (that Waluigi joke being my favourite) and I like how despite being a classic YTP, it has things that would be in a modern YTP in it. Kind off reminding me a little bit of RyanYTP's YTP on Robotnik.

EditsOfGreatBritain

Really nicely made. Very fast paced, almost a joke per second. I can see you know how to use your effects palette very well, and the acid trip, brain rape segments were also nice if a bit similar to other poops. I also love the semi-animated scenes like 1:53. Loved the creative use of glitch to show the portal. Though you should really down on the number of referential jokes. I feel like so many of the jokes seemed like they were referencing something like a meme or a movie and it would be nice if you used more of the source, such as in ways of sentence mixing to create original jokes based on the source material itself.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

BoomDaCorgi1337

That is what I call quality. The top-level video effects keep me intrigued, the jokes are good, and the earrape fits in perfectly with the pacing! Good job as usual!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

Eh, the collab wasn’t that bad, though a few people in a collab is actually quite nice.

For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

DarkSparkish

Well, KingOfSp4des. It's definitely an interesting use of the Steamed Hams source. Didn't know Skinner secretly was a vocaloid. 

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having a blog featured For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Biodegradable

Ah, a lovely neoclassic Robotnik poop goes down smooth. Nicely done, DS mate. Not a dull moment to be had and I quite enjoyed the rhythmic feel to the repeats and pitch-shifting. Sold work all around.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

Wow... I was somehow under the impression that you were making a video that would really mock right wing parody mad guys, but it seems initially jarring to transition to a third person shooting game involving comments. I do commend you for a more mus Cal take on pitch shifting stutter, but somehow it feels quite disconnected by intention that it just ascends to another level of nonsense, but not quite yet to the legends of sina tuuba paska. Hopefully you might just redefine nonsense through your own unique ways.

I was awed by a YTP in 2010 made by @Geibuchan that I almost did not bother to watch.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System