• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RunningToast

What happened to video responses?

14 posts in this topic

YouTube screws us again..... hard!....Has anyone noticed that you can no longer add video responses to videos... it totally ruins our YTP fad collections... and the ones that have already been created throughout the years no longer exist (ie, no longer linking together).... like SQUIDWARD for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ4Ab1mcEE

YouTube screws us again..... hard!....Has anyone noticed that you can no longer add video responses to videos... it totally ruins our YTP fad collections... and the once that have already been created throughout the years no longer exist (ie, no longer linking together).... like SQUIDWARD for example

that sucks

THE MASTER<br />
<br />
OF MEEEEN Thank you.

I just now tried making a video response and it worked fine.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos five matches !! Good job! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to TheAirPump on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />

YTP fads are stupid though no one cares.

O.O.O.O.O.O.O

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For donating to the site!

YTP fads are stupid though no one cares.

true that

anyway the response system was kinda important in some way

For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I'm using the old youtube on internet explorer so it still works fine.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For donating to the site!

It works fine for me.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

I am in a way glad as it will stop noobs getting famous because people decided to leave responses open. It also lowers the temptaition for people looped versions of your YTPMVs and steal your veiws. I bet it will become partner only and you have no coice but to accept so they force people to watch Fred and Shane Dawson.

I will be moving over to daily motion anyway because google in general is just pissing me off with all their secret tracking cookies (on their serch engine) and making pointless changes to youtube which will make it so they can get more people to click ads and watch partner videos. All google services seem poorly tested and they don't like to listen to users.

pilli says June 2012 - "Moist Little Panini - Ponies do the royal wedding " (Overall, Regular) May 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

oh yeah, that's from the new video page layout, right? it changed for me a couple days ago, but i was able to reverse it back again by logging out, deleting my cookies, and then logging back in. pretty strange.

i really hope youtube doesn't remove video responding entirely though, it'll make tennis a bit more of a hassle and i saw nothing wrong with the function anyway, so it just seems silly to remove it in my eyes.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "Devil岡" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS just realized i qualify for this. For winning the 2nd Doubles Cup. (As my partner) 50 Matches of YESH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Congrats! I NEED ME A MONSTAH Sakura-Con '11 25 Tennis Matches! For taking part. Awarded by RAKninja Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 am<br />
Once a month, each member of the Tennis Cafe Staff may issue this medal to the players of a match which he or she feels highlights the month.<br />
<br />
Congratulation, you have done the near imposable My previous denotation of you being the best playah (eveh) must be modified to include even more achievement on your spectrum for your dutiful and above-average performances. YOUR DA BEST PLAYA EVER Excellent. Thanks for the donation! For winning the Re-Poop contest! Congrats.

oh yeah, that's from the new video page layout, right? it changed for me a couple days ago, but i was able to reverse it back again by logging out, deleting my cookies, and then logging back in. pretty strange.

i really hope youtube doesn't remove video responding entirely though, it'll make tennis a bit more of a hassle and i saw nothing wrong with the function anyway, so it just seems silly to remove it in my eyes.

Excellent point I completely forgot how this effect our tennis matches!

This needed two threads.

For bein' a bitch Designing card #7 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos clobber my dick for fluck I organized a Festival that was lost when we were attacked by an insane, obsessive manchild Car-Bond For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray! Posting after Dopply For the incredible Ford image. For active service defending the fatherland, Administrator 2nd Class Emperor Ing awards IntermissionForBunny, Moderator 4th Class the medal for Moderator Service.<br />
<br />
Stand strong, soldier! I'm a genius

I am in a way glad as it will stop noobs getting famous because people decided to leave responses open. It also lowers the temptaition for people looped versions of your YTPMVs and steal your veiws. I bet it will become partner only and you have no coice but to accept so they force people to watch Fred and Shane Dawson.

I will be moving over to daily motion anyway because google in general is just pissing me off with all their secret tracking cookies (on their serch engine) and making pointless changes to youtube which will make it so they can get more people to click ads and watch partner videos. All google services seem poorly tested and they don't like to listen to users.

Welcome to DailyMotion.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 182 days before it was shut down

Even though I don't play Tennis (way too hard for someone who sucks at pooping), I sometimes enjoy watching Tennis, and this could be very bad news for tennis.

And while not everyone loves fads, you have to admit they're a big part of poop history, and for example, not being able to see all the responses for Squidward is like removing a big chunk of the history of poop.

For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos