• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Sign in to follow this  
Nozdordomu

I got Criticized for Using Ear Rape

62 replies to this topic

Nozdordomu   
Nozdordomu

Here's the video:

Anyway, most of these comments seem to be good - JackTron7000 said it was "great for moviemaker." Then I see this one comment from a certain LordManda2:

Screw you, ear rape-er

At first I was offended, but then I saw his channel and the way he spelled "raper". Then I had myself a nice chuckle.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

Worstnightmare   
Worstnightmare
~~~~~~~~~~~ /\

~~~~~~~~~~ /__\

~~~~~~~~~ /____\

~~~~~~~~ /______\

~~~~~~~ /________\

~~~~~~ /__________\

~~~~~~/\~~~~~~~~~~/\

~~~~~/__\~~~~~~~~/__\

~~~~/____\~~~~~~/____\

~~~/______\~~~~/______\

~~/________\~~/________\

~/__________\/__________\

ill take the Triforce of Courage to protect me!

I also love Zelda, and Youtube Poop

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

RAKninja   
RAKninja

i was gonna say "fuckem and do what makes you happy" but i see that is indeed your plan of action.

carry on.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down IAMTENNISBOT

eletricalmonkss   
eletricalmonkss

Hey man like ear rape is cool and everything

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Feghoot   
Feghoot

Be prepared for those comments.

I honestly find it funny when people criticize me for stuff like that.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

Sofe   
Sofe
And if there is one thing I hate: its people getting into flame wars over weather they think dubbed or subbed anime is better. If you like one, whats the use of telling someone else they are "wrong" in liking the other, seriously, are you hoping to change their outlook on life by forcing your own on them?

pfffffffffffffft

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Macho Madness   
Macho Madness
He probably has the wrong idea of what a poop is.

HEY WURZ DA SPAGHETTI N TOAST N DINNER HAHAHAHAHA ROFLCOPTA! WALRUSGUY IS DA SHIT! YOU MUST DIE THE KING OR ELSE YOU WILL MAKE SPAGHETTI IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVA HEARD!

Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

The Snake Charmer   
The Snake Charmer

?

??

people are stupid they whine for anything

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for your donation! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos Some shitty joke by Ing about 5 matches, idk <3 For the best, the best, the best Thank you!

Frisbee   
Frisbee

no offense but ear rape is pretty stupid 88% of the time

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

JakeSteel   
JakeSteel

I get them all the time, but who cures.

there's a knob on your speakers/button on your computer that control sound. use it.

Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club!

Bematt   
Bematt
no offense but ear rape is pretty stupid 88% of the time

unfortunately.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! One mirrion awards! Wooooow! For the news articles you have contributed. YOUTUBE POOP JUNIOR?! Nice work, James. For the Robotnik Collab II. Well done! For the Robotnik collab!<br />
<br />
You're special! Now well well well... CONGRATS BRO For taking part. That's a tentative 75 videos produced in the name of tennis!<br />
<br />
You truly ahr the king of king Ten tennis matches. Five tennis matches. I'M NOT SO HIDDEN ANYMORE Thanks for being strike-free! Ribbit! Thanks for your donation! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Good hunting.

Macho Madness   
Macho Madness
there's a knob on your speakers/button on your computer that controls sound. use it.
Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

Kortez   
Kortez
there's a knob on your speakers/button on your computer that controls sound. use it.

Oh yes, I love having to turn down loud parts that are unexpected.