Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nozdordomu

I got Criticized for Using Ear Rape

63 posts in this topic

there's a knob on your speakers/button on your computer that controls sound. use it.

Oh yes, I love having to turn down loud parts that are unexpected.

maybe I'm a weird person but i like it especially when it's very unexpected.

manages to scare me for a millisecond or so and that's why i find it funny

also @OP: I get those as well, along with "your old videos are better" and "omg plz maek nu giningier rmeix plz omygawd dood"

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking part. 5. Good job. Good job. Second place in Re-Poop contest. Great.

@OP: I get those as well, along with "your old videos are better" and "omg plz maek nu giningier rmeix plz omygawd dood"

God I hate comments like those.

This is a very urgent issue and it was worth making a thread about.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

I love unexpected ear rape. I tend to do that more often now.

Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

there's a knob on your speakers/button on your computer that controls sound. use it.

Nope, just keep it down.

I keep my computer's sound settings at the lowest they'll go + highest on youtube and NOW I CAN LISTEN TO ANY RADOCK VIDEO WITHOUT ME HAVING TO GO CLEAN OUT MY PANTS AFTERWARD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club!

I've never found unexpected ear rape to be funny.

youtube poop isn't always supposed to be funny....

Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

Nope, just keep it down.

I keep my computer's sound settings at the lowest they'll go + highest on youtube and NOW I CAN LISTEN TO ANY RADOCK VIDEO WITHOUT ME HAVING TO GO CLEAN OUT MY PANTS AFTERWARD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

But then I can't hear the rest, this is an example of what I mean,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWMfzXg-lk

IMO, you could still keep the effect, but even out the peaks a little, just a little.

I prefer ear rape on traps.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

But then I can't hear the rest, this is an example of what I mean,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWMfzXg-lk

IMO, you could still keep the effect, but even out the peaks a little, just a little.

I do get what you mean, and I actually started using less of it after that, but I still do USE it.

There are times where I think it's appropriate/funny, but it's usually on a slowed down clip (which reduces the volume, somehow) and I was sort of experimenting in that video, like the ear rape on the extremely long frame scrambling/switching.

And there are definitely times where I find ear rape genuinely hilarious and other times where it actually sounds pleasing to the (or at least my) ear.

Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club!

I find it funny when people call my poops shit because of ear rape

as if poops were supposed to be anything else than poop

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

I like ear rape.

wow, your contribution to this thread has been great. I can't believe how much you have contributed to this conversation.

I bet that's a Pimps/Dumbing/Mei/other banned user alt account

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

I bet that's a Pimps/Dumbing/Mei/other banned user alt account

don't go 'round startin' rumers 'bout stuff like that. mmm'kay?

I know I used it often too but it's just worth saying that ear-rape is why I do not enjoy this shit anymore.

I know not everyone uses it but it got so stupid that I just stopped caring.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

Lotsa toast. I'm too lazy to cook SPAGHETTI

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

Lotsa toast. I'm too lazy to cook SPAGHETTI

Your majesty, there is no TOASTER.

this is just too much fun.

Beh, just ignore them. They're a bunch of faggots who have no lives. If they don't like ear rape, then they shouldn't watch it. Besides, there would be ear rape in some poops, but one of the poops I watched is 70% contain of ear rape. If you don't like it, click the back button.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down