• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
ExpensiveDiscount

Request poops that you can't find

949 replies to this topic

kingofcartoonanimals   
kingofcartoonanimals

Wet Mario isn't around anymore.

All I remember is that I saw it around July 2007 in that period where poops were no more than just random things. It was a poop where Spongebob and Patrick are going to paint Mr. Krabs home and Patrick ruins his first dollar. It was nothing special, a typical WMM one.

NinjaCoachZ   
NinjaCoachZ
"Ash's retarded adventure"

Unlike some of the other videos in this topic, that one's absence is a good thing.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

ExpensiveDiscount   
ExpensiveDiscount

Unlike some of the other videos in this topic, that one's absence is a good thing.

Why does everybody hate that one particular poop?

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Raymoo   
Raymoo

It's not a poop, but that video TyrannosaurusSumo made where he was playing CS while spamming an audio file of "I HOPE YOU MADE LOTSA SPAGHETTI!"

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 182 days before it was shut down

Spino   
Spino

It was a complete rip-off of one of KroboProduction's poops and there was absolutely nothing but memes in it, and the only people that liked it were 12 year olds who would bitch if you wrote absolutely ANYTHING negative about it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Oh, you clever, fucking shit!

ExpensiveDiscount   
ExpensiveDiscount

It was a complete rip-off of one of KroboProduction's poops and there was absolutely nothing but memes in it, and the only people that liked it were 12 year olds who would bitch if you wrote absolutely ANYTHING negative about it.

I did like it when I was a noob to poops. In retrospect, it was pretty bad.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

StupidBlaster   
StupidBlaster

Shadow the Hedgehog lose his iPod.

First ytp I ever watched, and I haven't seen it since it was removed several months ago, around the same time Krobo stopped making videos. Those were some sad times for me, but they encouraged to find new poopers, so I discovered CommanderGwonam and poof.

The poop burned itself into my memory.

fish and sand and shells and fish and sand and shells and fish and sand and shells

LuigiGodzillaGirl   
LuigiGodzillaGirl

All of Goldar777's poops except "Link's Alcohol-Induced Blackout" are pretty much lost.

It's a shame because they were part of my inspiration when I first started pooping.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

The Neoprene Junebug   
The Neoprene Junebug

Everything HighVoltageChrist ever made. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

The Mountie From Hell   
The Mountie From Hell

"Toys Gone Wild," I think, plus everything Insineratehymn has ever made including "Billo Wants Lord Worm Back." I loved that one.

Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking second place in November's Photopoop contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Neoprene Junebug   
The Neoprene Junebug

"Toys Gone Wild," I think, plus everything Insineratehymn has ever made including "Billo Wants Lord Worm Back." I loved that one.

He doesn't still have stuff on Dailymotion?

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

The Mountie From Hell   
The Mountie From Hell

He doesn't still have stuff on Dailymotion?

He's on Dailymotion?

Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking second place in November's Photopoop contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

LuigiGodzillaGirl   
LuigiGodzillaGirl

"Toys Gone Wild,"

Good riddance. That vid had no business being the first poop to reach a million views.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

Jacques   
Jacques

"YouTube Poop: SpongeBob learns a new word "

I'm talking about the original because I think there are a bunch with ripoff titles up on YouTube now. This was a poop of the episode "Sailor Mouth" where SLJ comes in and says "mu'afuckin'" instead of the dolphin chirps. Good times. (Though I can't remember for the life of me who made it.)

I have it on my old computer actually which isn't plugged into a wall right now and I have no means of getting anything off the hard drive myself. I'm going to ask my dad to get the hard drive out and maybe I'll see if I can't recover it and any other lost poops I may have on there.

I also have a bunch of Dr. Rabbit poops that were lost in the Colgate Holocaust of 2008. The only one I can remember is "Dr. Rabbit's LSD Trip," which, again, I don't know the author.

And "Boredom: Barney says BALLS" by TheREALSonicHedgehog (Whoops I can't remember his name. That wasn't it but it was something like that) I remembered! It was TherealSonicHOG. I may or may not have that one too.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Doom   
Doom

ROBOTNIK EATS HIS OWN VAGINA by MeiAIDS

I remember seeing it on one of his alts, but I think it got taken down for some reason.

For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Jacques   
Jacques

ROBOTNIK EATS HIS OWN VAGINA by MeiAIDS

I remember seeing it on one of his alts, but I think it got taken down for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdwzYSsCmYo

whoops here it is.

And yeah it was taken down when he closed the account "DrMei" like he closes everything else!!!

On that note, I also forgot to mention THE KING MAKES AN ORGY, also by Mei. (At least I'm 90% sure that RealGirulo was Mei) It was one of Mei's silly CD-i videos that really wasn't a serious poop, just kind of a lampoon of sorts.

The version on "GIRUL0" is actually a trap video and doesn't have the eponymous orgy scene. :(

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

GameBop   
GameBop

Everything HighVoltageChrist ever made. Please tell me I'm wrong.

There's been a few matches he was in that have been reuploaded in full. They're not too hard to find, but here they are anyway if you haven't found them already. He's the odd numbered rounds in all of them

He's also got a new account called ElectricChrist though he's only got 2 videos on it and doesn't use it very often

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me