• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
ExpensiveDiscount

Request poops that you can't find

949 replies to this topic

Trashie   
Trashie

A BRICK COVERED IN CHOCOLATE.

First youtube poop I ever watched.

I can't remember who made it for the life of me.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Jacques   
Jacques

http://www.youtube.com/user/JacksMuseum

huh haw. I've got some of those videos I was talking about reuploaded here. (I had Dr. Rabbit's LSD Trip up there but I deleted it because there was no audio for some asinine reason. I'll put it back later.)

I'm also planning on using this channel to reupload some of my old WMM videos from Dec 07-Feb 08 that never saw the light of day until... when I put them up.

(PS: yes I realize the channel description says "my third anniversary on youtube", which is actually the tenth. I got impatient, k? I'll put my own stuff there then.)

Edit: oh shit. Viacom blocked SpongeBob learns a new word. gah, I'll have to get that up on some file sharing site.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

SushieBoy   
SushieBoy

Since you guys were on the subject of MeiAIDS...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeiAlDS#p/u

That channel has a bunch of his older vids, and dont worry he lost the password to that account apparently so he can never delete it hahaha.

there is one lost MeiAIDS poop that I remember from years ago, I think It was called ROBOTNIK SWALLOWS A WATERFALL FULL OF NIGGERS, It used the RoboNinjas AOSTH episode, I saw it a few times then never saw it again. I'm pretty sure that one is lost forever since I've never seen it reuploaded. it was a good one too.

Also, AntiEthan's classic EDDY IS THIRSTY is gone from Youtube too, along with his account.

Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

StockReady   
StockReady

igiulamam's Robotnik Destroys the Mall was reuploaded by someone, but that person set the video as private. Now that person's account seems to be gone.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

dew✿   
dew✿

Most of the works of Link123456, the first pooper I ever stumbled upon.

Some of his videos have been reuploaded but the users claim them to be their own.

7 of his original thirty-odd videos are here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/linkI234567#p/u

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

LuigiGodzillaGirl   
LuigiGodzillaGirl

Shoot I don't see Link's Quest for Spaghetti in there. :(

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

Axe   
Axe

The very first poop I ever saw, "CD-i Remix".

I have no idea who made it, and to make matters worse it had the most generic name in the world.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

The Neoprene Junebug   
The Neoprene Junebug

Heh heh, that Mei channel is suspended now.

"Bewigged She-Ronald eats a Whole Bucket of Nachos" by POOPTURTLE, because he deleted it.

A bunch of Xample and JezMM's old stuff due to various copyright claims.

Most of ADHDYoshi's stuff is just as gone as his buddy Mei's, and what's still up is too hidden for me to care to seek it out.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Doom   
Doom

I wonder if SeductiveBaz still has the video he submitted for the Perfect Poop Contest. It used to be on the YouChewPoop channel until it got suspended :icon_sad:

For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

PapaGonzales   
PapaGonzales

I wonder if SeductiveBaz still has the video he submitted for the Perfect Poop Contest. It used to be on the YouChewPoop channel until it got suspended :icon_sad:

Woah, YouChewPoop got suspended?

Damn it, damn it all to hell!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

AGSMA   
AGSMA

At least there's Walrusguy's entry on the memorial channel, which isn't a complete loss.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

magmalord   
magmalord
  • Banned
  • "Billy makes Sweet Love to his Tricycle" by Domorato

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

AGSMA   
    AGSMA

Can't someone counterclaim?

Who was managing YouChewPoop's account?

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Baycunn   
    Baycunn

"Billy makes Sweet Love to his Tricycle" by Domorato

I have it, he sent it to me but I haven't uploaded any, I could send it to you I guess.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 75 days before it was shut down For completing 10 YTP Tennis matches. Congrats. Yus Unf

Heruru Meruru   
    Heruru Meruru

My Lots and Lots of Trains poop...

It's one of the few poops I lost forever that I really miss, along with the Lunar Silver Star Story one.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Taisto   
    Taisto

That one Commander Gwonam made with John Freeman.

JOHN FREEMAN'S MOTORCYCLE

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

TheKooperPooper   
    TheKooperPooper

KaksErtsu's poops aren't around anymore, and I miss them ever so dearly as they were some of my favourites. Gosh, I loved them. Specifically "That skunk's not so wacky hairdryer" and "Gabu Is A Wacky Wolf"

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Regular