ExpensiveDiscount

Request poops that you can't find

972 replies to this topic

ThemOldaBoys

Thank you so much @Zygaphorym! That entire video is incredible. Not just the one part I could remember

For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on multiple Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles from as early as April & May 2011 to as most recent as July & August 2016. Truly a legendary presence around these parts here.

and June 2017 Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos August 2014 - "Sandy Amberg Consumes a Record Amount of Bagels " (Regular) August 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Morshute

That SpongeBob one. I remember that Squidward was in Krusty Krab, SB in outside (or vice versa) few moments later SpongeBob (or Squidward) explodes like atom bomb, the SMB (NES) Game Over or Player Down music was played. I don't remeber name of poop and the user who uploaded. One of the first poops, I watched.

Edited by Morshute
For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute
On 5.07.2017 at 3:25 AM, ThirtyTwelve said:

Does anyone have Postman Pat Goes Postal by TimoteiLSD?

Wait, What? It was deleted? When? Who removed, BBC Worldwide? I remember seeing it or not?

Thank God I downloaded Posttsop PoP commits vehicular homicide (Also by TimoteiLSD) and all of Seamus Lochgius' Postman Pat YTP's in case of safety.

For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Firefrog101

Can Anyone find any 4evermario/4evervids4you videos? He's an old Pooper but certainly a good one. I found only a few on YouTube and was wondering if anyone had saved any of his videos from 2007-2009?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

OmegaPC777
27 minutes ago, Firefrog101 said:

Can Anyone find any 4evermario/4evervids4you videos? He's an old Pooper but certainly a good one. I found only a few on YouTube and was wondering if anyone had saved any of his videos from 2007-2009?

I found a reupload of one of his poops called "Rolf.".

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Firefrog101
14 minutes ago, OmegaPC777 said:

I found a reupload of one of his poops called "Rolf.".

thanks, do you know of any more that might not be uploaded to YouTube? 

OmegaPC777
19 minutes ago, Firefrog101 said:

thanks, do you know of any more that might not be uploaded to YouTube? 

I also found this on 4ever's 4evermariovids channel:

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Firefrog101
16 minutes ago, OmegaPC777 said:

I also found this on 4ever's 4evermariovids channel:

nice

The Pope

To this day, the two greatest lost poops are Mackerel Rangers and FATHER'S GARAAAAAAAGE. It sucks that both remain lost to the sands of time, but if anyone could somehow recovery them, that would be wonderful.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Firefrog101

can anyone find any 4evervids4You CDI poops?

Stuart K Reilly

I want to see that poop Gadget Inspector again I think it was Lugialigugigahig however the fuck it was spelled

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

thapoint09

There was this one 300 poop by CaptainFawful from forever ago that I remember really liking but I don't remember the name or of it's even on youtube anymore. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

TheParadisePhantom

There was one poop that I think was called DOOG GNINROM, which was a YTP of Family Guy when they're singing the Good Morning to You song. It wasn't the best poop, just one I loved as a kid. Anyone know if it's still up?

Morshute
3 minutes ago, TheParadisePhantom said:

There was one poop that I think was called DOOG GNINROM, which was a YTP of Family Guy when they're singing the Good Morning to You song. It wasn't the best poop, just one I loved as a kid. Anyone know if it's still up?

I tried searching, but nothing :( Maybe it was deleted?

TheParadisePhantom
53 minutes ago, Morshute said:

I tried searching, but nothing :( Maybe it was deleted?

Yeah, that's what I guessed; Fox wasn't a huge fan of those YTPs back in the day. I'm gonna try to recreate what I can remember and see if anyone can find it.

Edit: here's my recreation

Edited by TheParadisePhantom
Adding the link

banana cult

there's a youtube poop i saw on here i remember liking. the opening bit was the eric andre show opening but it was interupted by the super mario brothers super show opening, and eric andre threw a drumset into the title, i think? it was really funny but i have only the tiniest recollection of it.

it was made by someone who joined a few months after me and i really like their style but i just cannot fucking remember what it was called or who made it

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

facefaceface

There was a poop long ago, in which some people in an orchestral teenage choir had their voice weirdely pitched up and down, it was hella funny but I can't remember the title. Any help? 

Matt0417

An old Wow Wow Wubbzy YTP I remember simply called KOOOOOOKY, but the O's in the title were spammed more than that.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute
5 minutes ago, Matt0417 said:

An old Wow Wow Wubbzy YTP I remember simply called KOOOOOOKY, but the O's in the title were spammed more than that.

That?

https://vid.me/DZaF

This was founded from description of this:

Matt0417

YES. The one on vid.me.

1 minute ago, Morshute said:

That?

This was founded from description of this:

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System