ExpensiveDiscount

Request poops that you can't find

1,001 replies to this topic

ThornBrain

Did anyone ever find and reupload the poops Squirrelous did in his second account after he closed his first account? I think one of them was of Sgt Frog. So far I think only the poops from his first account are still around.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

32Guardian32
Anyone found SpongeTron and PatSpit Forcibly Sell Manure, I Only
Found it A Reaction of it 

SuccyLord
Posted (edited)

ThirtyTwelve’s Drake and josh entry anyone?

edit:nvm,found it on a random playlist

Edited by SuccyLord
Found it!
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

I managed to dig up the link for one of FitzCharisma's Spingebill poops but for whatever reason the video is unavailable and I can't download it through clipconverter which is my main go to for converting source material from youtube into MP4s. Does anyone have a way around it or not?

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUtu3bualqM

BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

F11

Has anyone found LinkOnDrug's Doug poop (which was referenced in "5v98ynvbyuibwyi7lbvkgryfb.,m.l5v4btkuqcnilnv.nra'otiuoghtu;g" at the 3:16 mark), the April 1st spongebob poop and the short version of "youtube poop yellow square pickle shorts"? 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014

SeniorCoolGuy

there was this one old poop from around 2008-2010 and it was that chowder episode where schnitzel went to the bank, but all of his lines were replaced with AVGN soundbites.

been looking for it and can't find it, so maybe it got taken down? anyone have a reup of it?

Morshute
1 hour ago, SeniorCoolGuy said:

there was this one old poop from around 2008-2010 and it was that chowder episode where schnitzel went to the bank, but all of his lines were replaced with AVGN soundbites.

been looking for it and can't find it, so maybe it got taken down? anyone have a reup of it?

It's probably Schnitzel's Rage

The mentioned part starts at 1:47

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SeniorCoolGuy
4 hours ago, Morshute said:

It's probably Schnitzel's Rage

The mentioned part starts at 1:47

Thanks a lot, that's the vid

Dorpz

I remember a poop of chucklevision, the episode was "Crocodile McChuckle".

The main jokes I remember was "His popes a kike" "sus SUS SUWAYAWUS" and I'm not 100% on this one but I think Paul falls and says "I don't think I can walk" barry responds with "Well try!" and then Paul goes "OOOH, I don't think I can walk"

I think the video was made around 2009-2010. I thought it was made by shroomhead1 but I checked their channel and it wasn't there. 

If anyone knows the poop, please share.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 28 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos Thanks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

AmateurYTP

A Trump/Hillary debate YTP - the one with Lester Holt. In it, I remember that the Pooper uses freezeframes of Holt looking shocked whenever Trump or Hillary 'does' something unexpected. Just sort of sitting there with his mouth open.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

banana cult
On 12/12/2017 at 11:46 PM, banana cult said:

me and my friend are looking for a mlp youtube poop where spike disappears mid-sentence. that's literally all i remember. it was from the episode with trixie

casually gonna quote myself on this one because we never found it

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

I wanted to watch a poop by dew called people die (one with goofy sports but it's basket ball or so) and it has been recently blocked by Disney. Does anyone have a copy they downloaded so it can be reuploaded to a different website like vidlee or dailymotion

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

eagl3

I'm looking for DR777's Sonic Colours video, can't find it anywhere. Can someone re-up it for me? (doesn't have to be to youtube)

Biodegradable

DR777 has been on a personal crusade to shut-down as many reuploads of his Poops as humanly possible over the past couple of years, which has discouraged anyone from reuploading them anymore. It'd be a miracle for you to find one these days.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Heruru Meruru

I'm trying to find one of my favorite poops from when I fist discovered YTP in 2007. It was just called "Mama Luigi's Bagels". I found three results but none of them are the video I'm looking for. I remember Luigi told the dolphins "Thanks for the bagel guys!" and during random parts of the video the video would freeze and play a drum beat in the middle of a sentence. I think it may have had the WMM rainbow effect during the random freezes, but I'm not sure.

Also, someone needs to reupload Only the Brave Can Poop The Kidnapped Princess by Insector, it's a classic and it's a travesty it's not on YouTube anymore.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

GreenMetroid72

I'm looking for a specific YouTube Poop.  It was a Krusty Krab Training Video and it used Chad Warden several times in the video.  I think the video's length was about 6-7 minutes long, believed to be done 6-8 years ago.  I think the Pooper was somewhat known, but not one of the big boys.  A couple of specifics I can remember about the video:

1. In the beginning when it's showing random pics of the restaurant, I'm pretty sure one of them is "You will Die" Ganondorf's face from CDI
2. When the Blue Fish goes up to order, the narrator says "Let's see if you can guess what he's about to order" and the options are 
     A. Warioware... Shove it up yo own ass game
     B. Tears of War
     C. Krabby Patty
          Blue fish chooses "B. Tears of War"
          Narrator "Aaaaah, Poop.  You Let us down!"
3. Narrator says "Every employee has his workplace neat and organized"
     *Spongebob diggning through files to pull out a tomato, but it's actually a picture of Chad Warden*
      "Great work, not a pickle out of place!"

For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years.

JokeyBRPG

I remember a YTP that features Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog as main source and I remember the following:

Robotnik going "Keep-ah -> Keep-ah -> Keep-ah -> Oh MY GOD!!! Keep-ah -> Keep-ah -> Keep-ah -> Press the X button to spin me around"

Also Robotnik saying "I'm Sonic... " Then proceeds to use Sonic's voice and says "Hey Hey Hey!" and then that particular line "What's that smell? Smells like trash, what a nice breeze!"

It could be on the same youtube poop or separate ones.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BriefCasey795

I remember seeing a poop that involved Mario and Luigi's hotel Mario incarnations finding Weegee and then weaponizing him or something like that. I think they also teamed up with the CD-i Zelda characters and a few others, but I forgot other things aside from the fact that it was one of those classic story based poops.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

EditsOfGreatBritain

Anyone have The VHS Collab 2? I think it's been taken down, and it would look a bit awkward if there's a gap between NK's collab and me and Beanos's VHS collab 3 (just my OCD like tendencies really).

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Morshute

The entire 20 Years of Teletubbies collab hosted by Qu!nn the Fanboy before he closed the account. I know entries to this are still there

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System