• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Powder

What game have you just recently played?

2,534 posts in this topic

Paper Mario! I'm borrowing it from my partner. I just acquired Parakarry in the desert place.

Having played both The Thousand Year Door (which I never beat because of the damn Boggly Tree) and Super Paper Mario (which I think was one of the best games on the Wii), it's weird that I'm just now playing the original.

And I'd really like to give TTYD another try but lmao good luck getting anything with Mario's face on it for an affordable price secondhand.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Team Fortress 2

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

2 hours ago, SharkhamAsylum said:

good luck getting anything with Mario's face on it for an affordable price secondhand.

20170717_122029.png

I don't know, $75 seems pretty reasonable for the greatest Mario cinematic experience ever made.

You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

15 hours ago, AGSMA said:

Unreal Tournament 99

I'm quite disappointed that I haven't picked up any sooner because it's damn good. The leaning curve is not as overwhelming as I was expecting, which is good because Quake Live is anything but noob-friendly once you step in. I've only played a good chunk of the Deathmatch maps on average difficulty so the learning curve can get steeper in more advanced levels. Plus, I think the game's default speed is a bit too slow for me, so I raised it to 120% and I feel right at home. Worth mentioning is how pointless it is to use scopes in this game since I can easily get a headshot without scoping.

Ah, if you like it and you manage to win the game I'd highly recommend that you try out Unreal Tournament 2004.

OT:

So I played Risk of Rain again as the Acrid and not only did I manage to win the game but I also managed to unlock the command and enigma artifacts as well as two of the characters that I can play later. All in all, I had a blast.

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Fallout: New Vegas

I just started and I quite like it.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Earth Defense Force 4.1

This game is a fascinating little specimen, in that it's like a video game equivalent of a Syfy original film. The interface and controls are janky as hell, the plot is stupid, and the voice acting is laughable, yet it's so far into its own little world that it's actually kinda charming. Like, what sane designer would make it so their menus are navigated by WASD but not the arrow keys? Why are these aliens sending giant ants and spiders at us, alongside giant robots and friggin kaiju? Why does this PS4-era game look and feel like a terribly aged product of the PS2? And how is this thing still so fun despite all that??

Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

f zero gp legend

i like its resemblance to the first f-zero. its fun.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I recently got Mario and Luigi Dream Team from my dad after he went on a business trip. Been my first M&L experience since Superstar Saga. So much has changed yet so much has remained the same. I do love how creative the gameplay gets with the changes from the regular world to the dream world.. The dream mechanic can be a slight bit tedious but when it gets to the good stuff I can overlook it. And having the beans serve as a controllable way to increase the stats is quite convenient. Not much of a fan of that yellow pipsqueak though, I'd rather if it was just the Pi'ilo. But it's not enough that I would dedicate my life to running the joke of how annoying he is into the ground.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos DE DE DE IS THA ONE! Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Best Image Editor 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Writer 2015 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 2013
User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015 For your first featured article. Harrison Ford Trivia Recursion Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ARMS: This game was surprisingly better than I thought it'd be, though I have to get used to the controls for it.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

On 7/17/2017 at 1:27 PM, Ben said:

20170717_122029.png

I don't know, $75 seems pretty reasonable for the greatest Mario cinematic experience ever made.

This man knows what he's talking about. You, too, can hope the Princess made lotsa spaghetti just like our complex deuteragonist Luigi. And you, too, are likely to look at the note that that slimeball bastard Bowser put on that wall or whatever-the-fuck-it-was id fucking know anymore man koopalings mushcrotum kingdom faaaaff

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

I wanna like it, between the characters and the fact that it's so story-driven. Like ProJared I am a weirdo who plays fighting games for the story, so sure, one that's half VN sounds interesting. Problem is that I suck at most fighting games, including this one apparently, and if I wanna get past this Tenno skoom in Ragna's storyline it looks like I'll be taking a detour into online guides on how this game is played and/or bumping down the difficulty.

Eventually I took a break from that and broke out Killer Instinct 2013.

Now this is a fighting game I can get into for the gameplay, and is quickly rising to my favorites lately alongside Soulcalibur, Mortal Kombat and Smash. Fits really well into my aggressive playstyle, isn't hard to get into yet has nuances to learn, and that Mick Gordon/Celldweller soundtrack is just delicious.

Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

Tomodatchi Life

It's surprisingly addicting and a pretty relaxing and fun game in general. It's fun using my miis to destroy cannonities.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 donation_award_notes For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

Finished the river of souls level and I managed to get through both the death marshes and the lair of the blind ones, the latter of which was a pain the ass to navigate through. On the bright side though, I managed to find a secret area in the game and I got my hands on a cerebral bore! LET THE GORY GLORY BEGIN! XD

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos