Powder

What game have you just recently played?

2,577 replies to this topic

VentXekart

FTL: Faster Than Light

Got my ass kicked again just as I was about to unlock the Crystal cruiser.

Edited by VentXekart
Oops, wrong post.
For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

WALLMAN

Fallout 4: Nuka World

I just need to finish this expansion and then I can clear it from my backlog. I'm almost done, but I'm on this pain in the ass mission where I have to build settlements and keep all the settlers happy. This would be the perfect Fallout game if it didn't force you to play City Simulator to progress in the main storylines

Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

TheOneManBoxOffice

Tooth and Tail

I'm not accustomed to RTS games, so I am learning with this one. So far, I'm having a blast with it. It's basically what happens if you combined the late Brian Jacques' Redwall franchise with the theme of revolutionary war and cannibalism...in pixelart form, no less, 'cause it's taking off of StarCraft, Command & Conquer, and all that jazz...

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Powder

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on GCN

Completed the Hero campaign and almost done with the Dark campaign, then comes the final campaign
Also just collecting emblems and farming Chaos Drives for my chao lol. One of them won the trowel in the Crab Pond race too

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SharkhamAsylum

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team.

The writing is really fun so far and the game itself is enjoyable. Combat is a little tedious but I feel like I'm not using moves as often as I should. I wish I could select more than one move, maybe tie them to different button combinations. I'm also a little bit fucked because I started as Cubone and chose Totodile as my partner, not realizing the abundance of Grass types in the early dungeons. I wish I could get a Fire-type but so far the only one I've seen has been Houndour, and there's been no dice.

I just got to Silent Chasm, by the way.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

The Pope

I tried Grim Fandango remastered a little while back, and while I'm sure it was a fantastic game for its time, it just wasn't the kind of game I can get into.

I'm trying to clear out my Steam backlog, and unfortunately I don't have time to waste on games that I feel like I have to force myself through.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

NKpower

Geometry Dash: It's a good game to play for passing the time, though I think it's a little bit too overrated. I think the game suits better on phones more than PCs.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Dark Fox

Mother 3, the English fan translation.

I only play it during downtime at work, so I was a little off-put by how slow it started out. But I kept playing, and it's a really fun RPG, especially with the full party. The humor is good, the mechanics are unique, and everything the player needs to know is explained enough without being down your throat about it. My biggest complaint is about the slow, unskippable cutscenes.

Currently on chapter seven, at the Ultimate Chimera part.

For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MAZZ0Murder

Metroid II

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Pokémon Sun

Mii Plaza games

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

WALLMAN

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Going into Trial of the Sword while in Master Mode with the minimum requirement for heart containers (13) was a bad idea. Need to find more shrines. A lot more

Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

VentXekart

2064: Read Only Memories

Finished the game about...2:22 this morning and all in all its a pretty nice game, I love the 16-bit pixel art-style for the game. Also, I wasn't making any shitty decisions and/or dialogue choices in-game so I managed to get on the good side of Lexi, Jess, Oliver, and Starfucker. Played through part of the christmas ex mode but I called it quits to get some sleep.

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ravinrabbid123

I recently had a go on Wonderboy for the Switch at a friend's place. It's really neat, and I love the updated art style and how you can switch between retro graphics and the HD update. I'm tempted to buy it for myself on Steam.

You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

OldFashionedLizard

So obviously from my avatar I've been playing Cuphead. Right now I'm trying to get all the S ranks for the bosses in expert mode.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ozarhok

Just spent pretty much the whole day playing Divinity - Original Sin at a friend's place

The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

VentXekart

Warframe

Did an Infestation Outbreak on Mars, so I'm probably going to have three more Detonite Injectors tomorrow. I also briefly went to check out Cetus because of the Plains of Eidolon update and I'm impressed with what the developers have added. Now I haven't tried free roam yet but I'll probably do that once I finish leveling up my new Lanka, my Destreza, and my Adarza Kavat.

WALLMAN

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

I'm very early on in the game, having just unlocked fast travel and I'm already having a blast. Definitely pick it up if you liked the first one. My only gripes so far are how they changed how "blocking" works and I can't find a way to turn Towelie off

VentXekart

Garry's Mod

Making some more recordings for a collab entry as well as possible future poops and I've been experimenting with a few addons such as Ragmorph.

2xdinosaurs

Danganronpa V3 is already so much better than 2 oh my gosh.

I'm having a lot of fun playing with my girlfriend. I actually really like this cast this go around.

Case 2 was.......... shocking. I was actually really upset over who died and why.

So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 and 2016 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.